Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2008, 10:42 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

KnxJennifer is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: 1000 KC Coins Disappearing?!?

We received (2) 1000 KC coins when we adopted out last two pets (one for each child). But when we adopted our pet of the month yesterday, it had a 1000 KC coin as his gift but then it never appeared in the dock. We still only have 2. Has this happened to anyone else? Can I do anything about it?

TIA - KnxJennifer

:ccat::gr::pig::gor::ppony:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2008, 10:45 AM   #2
PofNatey

Default Re: 1000 KC Coins Disappearing?!?

idk why that happened are you sure you didn't sell it?
thats never happened to me
Old 05-02-2008, 10:56 AM   #3
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

I have three coins and all are present. Weird!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 11:54 AM   #4
your momma's
Gifted

1999delaina is a splendid one to behold1999delaina is a splendid one to behold1999delaina is a splendid one to behold1999delaina is a splendid one to behold

sometimes if it just has the 1000 KC thing in the box in the corner and not the 1000 KC coin in the other big box, its a missing exclusive ..
thats happened to me quite a few times
1999delaina is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 12:37 PM   #5
my2whirlies
my2whirlies is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you sure they were Kinz Cash coins and not Wish Tokens? They look a lot alike, and maybe your child put them in the bank.
Old 05-02-2008, 01:54 PM   #6
RockOtheflash
Gift Trainee

rockotheflash is on a distinguished road

I have 12 1000 kc coins and they are still in my dock. I have never had a problem. However, I have seen the roll of the dice and it has a 1000 coin in the corner but the gift in the main spot. You would only get the main gift not the coin too.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:07 PM   #7
kinzmomma is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you accidentally put a kc coin in the wish machine?
Old 05-02-2008, 03:46 PM   #8
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I went to my site this morning and all my 1000 KC were gone. i had 3. I also found things out of my rooms put in my dock . Most of my rare items are missing. I have a call into Webkinz. I hope its a glitch. No on has my password.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 03:55 PM   #9
courtneyrulz
Gifted

webkiesmom is on a distinguished road

No you can't put a 1,000kc coin in the wish machine. I would ask though if your kids put a wish token in the machine. When you adopt the pet of the month it comes with a wish token. I have had an adoption go bad by not getting a second exclusive at all. It's been fixed now- but I would try informing Ganz first. They didn't replace the missing item; However, it hasn't happened since. After all this is a computer program and will have it's glitches. I think they try their best to make it fair and safe as they can. As for d8471- someone must have access to your account. Maybe one of your kids or siblings- Not sure how old you are. I know we had a problem with that and found it was one of my kids closest friends going into the account and selling or gifting items to their accounts. You must be careful with the pass word. And if your a parent as your kids they might of sold them or sent them to friends. Good luck - Ganz is probably going to tell you that you need to change your password and be more careful. I think everyone has a story like this at one time or another.

Last edited by webkiesmom; 05-02-2008 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: misspelled words.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #10
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yeah, the POTM Bag owes me more than 10,000 KC now! LOL...not laughing...want $!
MysticMist is offline Male
Closed