Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #1
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

Default Unanswered: 1000 kc coin question

How do I use one? I tried dragging it over to where my kc is displayed and it thought I was trying to feed it to my pet. I tried dragging it into the room and it did nothing.

What do I have to do to use it?

Thanks!
luigi'smom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2009, 10:43 PM   #2
leigh423
Webkinz :)
four4abc is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: 1000 kc coin question

Go to the W shop and click on sell. Then drag coin up to empty space and click on sell. 1000kc will show up in your total kc
Old 01-11-2009, 10:44 PM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Go to the w-store and select sell and drag it into the box. Later you may want to hang onto a few coins because sometimes they do work for trading.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 10:45 PM   #4
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Yes,you must go to the W-Shop and drag it up there.You'll get a thousand dollars apiece.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 10:45 PM   #5

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

you sell the 1000 kc coin for money
flowerfan12 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 02:32 AM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Saving it for trading is a good idea too. Some people really like them, and give you some nice stuff for them.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 04:17 AM   #7
I'm so glad to be a

serinasong is just really niceserinasong is just really nice

I save mine as emergengy cash....like if there is a rare I MUST have I cash them in. Kind of like my own savings account.
Serinasong

Last edited by serinasong; 01-12-2009 at 04:18 AM.. Reason: sp
serinasong is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 07:49 AM   #8
If you stick with go

zuidy is on a distinguished road

Go to the w-shop and click sell and drag the coin into a box,then sell it for 1000 kinzcash!
zuidy is offline Male
Old 01-12-2009, 08:36 AM   #9
Gifted

webkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonder

Hi there To use the KinzCash Coin, you sell it at the W-shop. i hope I helped!
webkinzrule707 is offline Female
Closed