Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 11:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

PichuTux is on a distinguished road

Angry Answered: 1 Year Deluxe Membership Bonus Item?

OK. Today I bought the Webkinz Deluxe 1 Year Membership. I am pretty sure you are supposed to get a rollercoaster with it. I got the Mountain Mine Cart Ride. Is this one of the possible items you can get, or is this an issue? Because last time I checked, you were supposed to get the Roller Coaster, whatever the item name is...
PichuTux is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by moosetracks143
I know you must have been disappointed when you didn't get the roller coaster you wanted, but the 1-year membership comes with a "super deluxe item", which will presumably be different each year. The Super Deluxe Rollercoaster was the item in 2009, but it was replaced this year with the Mountain Mine Cart Ride. However, don't be upset, because you still got a fantastic prize! Enjoy it!

Click the image to open in full size.
Super Deluxe Rollercoaster (2009)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2010, 12:42 AM   #2

moosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: 1 Year Deluxe Membership Bonus Item?

I know you must have been disappointed when you didn't get the roller coaster you wanted, but the 1-year membership comes with a "super deluxe item", which will presumably be different each year. The Super Deluxe Rollercoaster was the item in 2009, but it was replaced this year with the Mountain Mine Cart Ride. However, don't be upset, because you still got a fantastic prize! Enjoy it!

Click the image to open in full size.
Super Deluxe Rollercoaster (2009)
moosetracks143 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 03:57 AM   #3
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Interesting...... I only just joined up with Webkinz in February so I didn't know that there was anything different than the mine ride. I have to open a new account because of to many pets and I was going to do it soon because I wanted that new hamster but now I'm wondering if I should wait til after the new year for a different bonus item. Anyone have any thoughts on which is better.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 08:32 AM   #4

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Without knowing what the new one will be, it is hard to say. It will hopefully be an impressive item since it is meant to draw in people to Deluxe. The roller coaster and the mining ride were both interactive ride ons, so I would think the new one could be too. I guess I would check to see how long the hamster special is for and if you can still get it in January. There is a price next to the hamster which makes me think it will be offered eventually to buy without having to do the whole Deluxe thing.'
Iggy is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 09:41 AM   #5
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Moosetracks143 is correct. It changed from 2009 to 2010. Have fun with it though because it's great!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #6

PichuTux is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the help, everyone! I was just confused because in the Kinzville Times, I saw a shadow image of the rollercoaster, and thought I possibly got the wrong item, but it's still awesome~!
PichuTux is offline Female
Closed