Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 01:21 PM   #1
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: 1 of my 5 accounts isn't working

Does anyone know why all of my accounts are working except for 1?

This happened last week when there was a lot of 'please wait' going on-I rebooted my computer and the it worked okay until today.

Today I cleared everything on my computer and rebooted-no help.

I've been trying to unload my dock all day but it just keeps "getting items from storage".

I only have five Webkinz on this account.

---------- jaxcat added 69 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

no clue...

Last edited by jaxcat; 12-26-2008 at 01:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jaxcat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 01:26 PM   #2
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Default Re: 1 of my 5 accounts isn't working

My 2 accounts and older son's account is working just fine - my younger son's account has had issues for the past month, and today is no exception.

Hopefully Ganz will get their servers working in the next few days!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 01:27 PM   #3
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Sorry I can't help you with info, I can only tell you that one out of 4 isn't working for me either. My very large US account is fine along with Euro and Asian. My second US with about 20 pets just gets the green screen ??? (I have tried two different browser also, IE & Firefox.)
kayembee is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 01:29 PM   #4
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
My 2 accounts and older son's account is working just fine - my younger son's account has had issues for the past month, and today is no exception.

Hopefully Ganz will get their servers working in the next few days!
I'm relieved to see it's more widespread than just me...
View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Sorry I can't help you with info, I can only tell you that one out of 4 isn't working for me either. My very large US account is fine along with Euro and Asian. My second US with about 20 pets just gets the green screen ??? (I have tried two different browser also, IE & Firefox.)
Same here, my Asian and my large US accounts are A-okay.

I guess we can cross our fingers.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 01:33 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It is a matter of which server the account is signed to. Every account you make is assigned to different servers and I have no idea how that really works except that all five of your accounts IN THE SAME house can be assigned different servers. I think the ones that people are having trouble with should call into Ganz and let them know that they are having trouble accessing those accounts. It might lead to a server that has crashed...
1-800-WEB-KINZ The more people who call in, the better the response
You can try one of these loader links, if you like and see if maybe it is just the link..
http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0 OR

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 12-26-2008, 01:46 PM   #6
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

I am having the same problem. My main large Amercian account I keep getting the "Please wait . . ." while my small Asian account is fine. I can get on with all 4 of my grandkids accounts on my computer too, just not my main account. It is VERY frustrating!
Aboo is offline Female
Closed