Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 07:30 PM   #31
4myqtpies
Gift Guru

4myqtpies has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: 1/6/2008 UPDATE: If your room won't load and you want to contact Webkinz to report the problem, come here!

My rooms were loading fine... until today. I've joined you guys My email address is also too long, so thanks for the email info. I do hope they fix this soon! I'm so bummed! I just made a new room and put all my pets (OK, I only have 6) in there for a photo shoot. Now I can't get in at all... all day long. It's really discouraging to hear that you all have been having this problem for a LONG time now... So sad.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2008, 07:34 PM   #32
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 1/6/2008 UPDATE: If your room won't load and you want to contact Webkinz to report the problem, come here!

View Post Originally Posted by 4myqtpies
My rooms were loading fine... until today. I've joined you guys My email address is also too long, so thanks for the email info. I do hope they fix this soon! I'm so bummed! I just made a new room and put all my pets (OK, I only have 6) in there for a photo shoot. Now I can't get in at all... all day long. It's really discouraging to hear that you all have been having this problem for a LONG time now... So sad.
My son also, he was fine until today, then he couldn't get into his room using any of his pets.... NOW, he can't get in AT ALL!!!! The loading W and then a "sorry, you can't go in, you'll be logged out now" (ok, that's not exactly what it says, but that's it in a nutshell)
Old 01-06-2008, 09:13 PM   #33
Aviler
Webkinz :)
Aviler is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If your room won't load and you want to contact Webkinz to report the problem, come here!

View Post Originally Posted by Aviler
Now me, I'm stubborn. I have a few more Webkinz I've acquired since the Black Christmas Fiasco, but I'm resisting activating them to get at anything more until they fix what is wrong in the first place.
Well, I broke down and activated one. So much for resisting temptation. Still have a couple waiting, though.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:22 PM   #34
4myqtpies
Gift Guru

4myqtpies has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by MamaWolf
My son also, he was fine until today, then he couldn't get into his room using any of his pets.... NOW, he can't get in AT ALL!!!! The loading W and then a "sorry, you can't go in, you'll be logged out now" (ok, that's not exactly what it says, but that's it in a nutshell)
Yeah... same here... first I could play on my account but not get into my rooms... then It would freeze halfway through the logging on process and "kick me out"... now, it won't even let me start the log on process for that account. As soon as I hit the enter button it says "webkinz is doing maintenance now..." blah blah... but it doesn't do that to any of our other family accounts. I can only hope that they are working on them and it comes up tomorrow ... I'm in the middle of a trade which I can't complete because I can't get to my stuff. Oh well. It helps to atleast be able to vent a little here.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:33 PM   #35
Lil Kinz

Jewels is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by 4myqtpies
Thanks so very much! I thought it was just me. I own one webkin. It is a webkin that has been around for a few months. each time I attempt to enter my room I am logged out of the the game.
Thanks to WI I know how to report the problem...and that it is not just me.

Old 01-06-2008, 11:34 PM   #36
coolgrams1
charmgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I am at least glad to know that I'm not the only one having trouble with loading my rooms tonight! I feel very frustrated! I was playing a few arcade games and then decided to go to one of my rooms looked on my map and all but 4 of my rooms are gone along with 25 of my pets, etc.! Then I was logged off--gee! What is going on? Thanks for the info on reporting the problem to Ganz. I'll try calling tomorrow. I'm dissappointed that they have so many glitches--it really spoils the fun!
Old 01-07-2008, 01:08 AM   #37
Lil Kinz

lisacate is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they didn't hire enough people to work over the holiday.

I have the same problems as all the rest - and I sent an email to them today before I even came here but I have to say it's a little comforting that everyone else is having the same problem...
Old 01-07-2008, 01:23 AM   #38
elmoluvselvis
tracypulk is an unknown quantity at this point

I too am glad to know that I am not alone in this. I added two new pets last night and that seemed to trigger it!!! I went to my map, and where I should have about 25 rooms, I only have 5. If it try to go to my pets room, I get the message saying that that webkinz is doing maintance, etc. However, I can log right back into Webkinz. I just can't go to my rooms. I feel bad for the kids. I feel bad for me and I am 40 years old....LOL
Old 01-07-2008, 01:41 AM   #39
xshel1y22
Gifted
xshel1y22 is on a distinguished road

THANK YOUUUUU <333333
Old 01-07-2008, 07:55 AM   #40
sharkz00

3 Musketeers is an unknown quantity at this point

My kids aren't happy with us about it but we aren't letting them activate any of their new stuff yet. I can't even log in right now. It says something about adoption center problems. I wasn't even able to get into my rooms yesterday but I was able to do everything else (gem hunt, question of the day, employment office and so forth). But every time I tried to get into my room I would get logged out.
Closed