Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 09:03 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

cowfreak101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If your room won't load and you want to contact Webkinz to report the problem, come here!

THank you so much! That helps!! A lot!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2008, 01:21 AM   #22
Msslaydbug is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If your room won't load and you want to contact Webkinz to report the problem, come here!

We are also having the same issues with an adopted penguin for my son on a seperate account. He was kicked off during adoption and after severals emails/forms since 12/25 we haven't heard anything from Ganz. I am a little peeved to say the least !
Old 01-06-2008, 01:30 AM   #23
PocketAces27
Gift Guru

PocketAces27 is on a distinguished road

I have 8 new ones that I am scared to activate, I did find a work around for one account, if I swtch to a pet that was "pre mess up", I can get back in my house but the new pets have no rooms and no gifts and if I switch to them, I get logged out. Also, any Gem Hunt I get logged out. I will wait my 10 days or so and see if I get a call back.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:44 AM   #24
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

Ganz finally posted a link regarding technical issues on the login screen of Webkinz. Here it is if you can't find it. http://www.webkinz.com/bulletinz_xmas2007.html
Old 01-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #25
Bulfrogger
Frog0bsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: 1/6/2008 UPDATE: If your room won't load and you want to contact Webkinz to report the problem, come here!

The problem is. That is an old post. There is nothing else since.

Are our pets, rooms and items going to be safe? Or is everything lost?

There is no 'update 1-6-08... The link sends you to the old one in December.
Old 01-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #26
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 1/6/2008 UPDATE: If your room won't load and you want to contact Webkinz to report the problem, come here!

View Post Originally Posted by Frog0bsession
The problem is. That is an old post. There is nothing else since.

Are our pets, rooms and items going to be safe? Or is everything lost?

There is no 'update 1-6-08... The link sends you to the old one in December.
The 12/31 letter on the WW website was added within the last two days. The reason I know this is because I have been looking up info for people who are too frustrated to look for it themselves. The "letter" was posted to the front page of WI days before it ever hit the WW site. The "update 1/6" was an update to THIS post. Hope that helps clarify.

Don't kill the messenger here...we are all frustrated and most of us trying to turn that frustration into trying to be helpful and encouraging to the people who have recently joined WW and are now coming here (WI) for verification that they are not alone. The state of WW is unacceptable, but there is not much you or I can do about it except vent. So feel free to come here with vents but understand that there is little any of us can do about it except provide what little info we have...over and over again.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:34 PM   #27
lauraet
Mumkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh thank GOD! From what I've gathered on this thread is that this isn't common? I just joined WW MAYBE 10 days ago for the first time, I have been baffled by the errors I've encountered! I sent them a few of the "my room/pet is stuck" getting the generic reply everytime, also I sent in a comment in the newz part. I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one having problems, though! Sorry to everyone that we are! I hope they get everything under control, and soon!
Old 01-06-2008, 06:43 PM   #28
avalonrose09
Lil Kinz
avalonrose09 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in the same boat. I haven't been able to load my bathroom since Thursday. I know my problem is the antique sink I put in there, but I can't get in there to take it out. I reported it, along with another glitch I'm having, but haven't heard back yet. Hopefully I will soon, it's driving me crazy having a room I can't go into!
Old 01-06-2008, 06:56 PM   #29
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

Ours is new... Just today my son's account decide to boot him off each time he tries to go to his rooms... he even tried with different pets. Yesterday he could get in just fine... how does this suddenly happen????

---------- MamaWolf added 6 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by avalonrose09
I'm in the same boat. I haven't been able to load my bathroom since Thursday. I know my problem is the antique sink I put in there, but I can't get in there to take it out. I reported it, along with another glitch I'm having, but haven't heard back yet. Hopefully I will soon, it's driving me crazy having a room I can't go into!
I have the same issue, only my newly adopted Husky went there (of all rooms, why that one?!?!) and I can't get to her. I've also e-mailed, to no avail.... I've been a member since last January and have never had so many problems! I just don't understand it. I know I'm no computer geek, but how did it get so messed up?????

Last edited by MamaWolf; 01-06-2008 at 06:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-06-2008, 07:02 PM   #30
Gift Guru

megsmommykinz is a splendid one to beholdmegsmommykinz is a splendid one to beholdmegsmommykinz is a splendid one to beholdmegsmommykinz is a splendid one to behold

Thanks!! this is really helpful!!! I have sent two messages to Ganz today regarding my room not loading! Hope it gets fixed really soon!!

---------- megsmommykinz added 5 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by PocketAces27
I am wondering if this is the same issue me and my daughter are happening, we adopted a Collie on the 26th and that made her unable to load her rooms at all, when she goes to load her rooms it logs her out, I emailed and called and still nothing. So last night I wanted to see if maybe it was her account, so I bought a Collie and added it to my account, half way into the adoption (right after the 5 letter in the box), it logged me out, when I logged back in I could see the new pet, do daily activites but ALL of my rooms were unable to load, when I tried to load my rooms it logged me out, I have HUNDREDS of things in my home and tons of pets, not to mention several gardens, is this what is happening to you guys as well? A total inability to load your rooms?
pocketaces27...I have underlined the problem exactly!!! This is exactly (to a T) my problem as well....I couldn't have said it any better myself...

I really thought I was alone here. oh man, it's sad My DD & I miss our rooms/webbies!!

Last edited by megsmommykinz; 01-06-2008 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
megsmommykinz is offline Female
Closed