Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2008, 01:16 PM   #11
PocketAces27
Gift Guru

PocketAces27 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: If your room won't load and you want to contact Webkinz to report the problem, come here!

View Post Originally Posted by ladyfire1107
My daughter just bought a room and got booted right after. She logged back in and no room but they took her money. She can't email them cause her email address is too long I guess. Any suggestions?
That happened to me as well yesterday, took the cash and no room. Its a mess right now.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2008, 01:23 PM   #12
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: If your room won't load and you want to contact Webkinz to report the problem, come here!

it happened to me awhile ago.. but it does get fixed..it took them approximately 10 business days and they did fix it and all the cash.. It is just that somany of us are on at the same time .. My suggestion is to give a few days longer..they will fix it take a pic and save it if you can just for your own peace of mine...
can anyone help me with a blender stuck in my room..when I try to edit it my pet walks on it instead..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 02:32 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Aislynn7278 is an unknown quantity at this point

See, my problem is a little different....kinda the same but still different...

Both of my kids got thier very first Webkinz for Christmas. They opened seperate accounts, and got through the adoption process ok. (after 3 attempts for my youngest) As soon as it said adoption complete, and something about going to thier rooms to decorate or whatever (don't remember just what it said) it logged each of them off....both at the same point. Now neither one of them has ever been able to go to thier room....tried several times every day since Christmas. They also can't go to the Clubhouse...or play certain games (tournament stuff and DiceKinz are the only ones I know for sure they can't) They can go to the arcade, and do all the daily things, like the Gem Hunt, the Wishing Well, the Wheel of WOW, and that stuff. They can go shopping and stuff...but it really does them no good to shop for anything other than food right now...they can't do anything with it.

I am so frustrated with this WW stuff, I will NOT buy anymore. They are not in anyway worth the tears my kids have shed because they can't do what WebKinz promised they'd be able to do, nor the effort and time I have already spent on it.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:19 PM   #14
PocketAces27
Gift Guru

PocketAces27 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Aislynn7278
See, my problem is a little different....kinda the same but still different...

Both of my kids got thier very first Webkinz for Christmas. They opened seperate accounts, and got through the adoption process ok. (after 3 attempts for my youngest) As soon as it said adoption complete, and something about going to thier rooms to decorate or whatever (don't remember just what it said) it logged each of them off....both at the same point. Now neither one of them has ever been able to go to thier room....tried several times every day since Christmas. They also can't go to the Clubhouse...or play certain games (tournament stuff and DiceKinz are the only ones I know for sure they can't) They can go to the arcade, and do all the daily things, like the Gem Hunt, the Wishing Well, the Wheel of WOW, and that stuff. They can go shopping and stuff...but it really does them no good to shop for anything other than food right now...they can't do anything with it.

I am so frustrated with this WW stuff, I will NOT buy anymore. They are not in anyway worth the tears my kids have shed because they can't do what WebKinz promised they'd be able to do, nor the effort and time I have already spent on it.
Thats the same with me and my daughter, only difference is they were exisisting account, but same issues as you are having. It's getting very frustrating
Old 01-05-2008, 10:36 AM   #15
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ladyfire1107
My daughter just bought a room and got booted right after. She logged back in and no room but they took her money. She can't email them cause her email address is too long I guess. Any suggestions?
I wonder if they kept that email address field short to purposefully reduce the amount of mail or is just another one of their "mistakes".

You can email them from your email program. Send to support@webkinz.com. I know this doesn't help much because they are so backlogged with complaints but at least you have that option. So sorry.
Old 01-05-2008, 12:55 PM   #16
Gifted

Recall5 is an unknown quantity at this point

FYI

I called the Webkinz support line on 12/26 and left a message. (Even though it says you cannot leave messages any more.) I received a call back on 1/4 (10 days later) from a support person who was able to fix my "pet room not loading issue."

The same day I sent an email to support@webkinz.com and sent a request from inside the game. Other then the automated response, I have not heard from the email or in-game request.

When I did finally speak to the support person, she was extremely helpful. I am posting this so you have some idea of what to expect regarding a response. I am certain the recent additions to the Webkinz world have been quite impactful.

I'm not a very patient person, but, in this case I had no choice!

Old 01-05-2008, 05:25 PM   #17
Lil Kinz
whatevia is an unknown quantity at this point

have also had this problem and have called, emailed, sent messages thru customer service etc. got one email back asking for the codes and whatnot but nothing else. still can't get into the room i never had.

what a way to be introduced to the wonderful world of webkinz ay? sad.

p.s. a new problem has arisen...i find gems and they disappear. that was the one fun thing i could wrap my head around and it stopped working. figures. i probably annoyed them so much that this 'problem' magically appeared...
Old 01-05-2008, 06:20 PM   #18

Aislynn7278 is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like mine....both my girls have been able to play most everything...they LOVED the Gem Hunt...but both yesterday and today as soon as they found a gem...they got logged off. Logged back on and NO GEM and they wouldn't let her play it again. And still....NO response from any of the e-mails or the Phone call I made....I'm about ready to give up and have already been telling everyone I know not to even bother with getting these for thier kids...that it's not worth the money, the time, or the tears the little ones cry when they can't do what Webkinz promised they'd be able to do.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:13 PM   #19
Aviler
Aviler is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: If your room won't load and you want to contact Webkinz to report the problem, come here!

Well, I'll add my $0.02 of complaints here.

My wife and I both got Webkinz the day after Christmas and set up new accounts. Had difficulties setting up the account, and the "no room logout" issue. Wife has since activated another (well, several, actually) Webkinz and it apparently fixed the logout problems, but no room for original pet, and, since it was the Chihuahua, no Pet of the Month stuff, either.

I have since found the DiceKinz logout, the Tournament Arena logout, the KinzChat Power On, logout, and now my 2008 trivia results are not saving. I also had the Gem Hunt logout, yesterday.

Now me, I'm stubborn. I have a few more Webkinz I've acquired since the Black Christmas Fiasco, but I'm resisting activating them to get at anything more until they fix what is wrong in the first place. I have directly emailed support@webkinz.com (twice, now), my email address is too long for the form accessed via the instructions in the first post of this thread, I've tried the "Reset Account" form but they keep telling me my information does not match a registered account or some such, and I have yet to call, which I may do in the next day or two.

That's my whining for the moment
Later.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:45 PM   #20
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

I hear you. I've got 2 that I've been holding for a couple of weeks. Some cards and clothes too. It's just so disappointing. I'm amazed at how disfuntional it is. Glad to listen to you vent. I've done my share of it too.
Closed