Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 06:22 PM   #11
♥qoɔɐſ ɯɐǝ⊥
Webkinz :)

Team Jacob ♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: 1-2 year old account - forgotton password help!

You need to adopt a new pet.
Team Jacob ♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2010, 07:12 PM   #12
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by tammie2222
Yes, your account is gone after 1 year if you do not adopt a new pet in that time. You would have to create a new account with a new pet.
Actually, you do not need to make a new account after the grace period. You can still adopt a pet after those 30 days and everything will still be there.

If you forgot your password, I believe you would need a code to retrieve it.
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 02:43 AM   #13
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4ever44
I have a feeling your account is expired, IF you didn't adopt a new webkinz for a full year. You will not be able to log on again because your account is deleted. Unfortunately, you will have to make a new one if you ever want to go on again!
I know this because it happened to my friend.
Sorry!
I'm not sure how to get it back, but apparently there IS a way. Try contacting Ganz, maybe.
Actually Webkinz4ever44, what your friend told you is not actually the case. Ganz does not delete accounts and as long as you remember your username and password you can go on WW, adopt a new pet on that account and you will find everything as you left it.

But if you forget your password and you need an old pet code from that account to go in and sign in using the old code. If you cannot find a code from a pet on that account AND you forget your password there is nothing that Ganz will do... you absolutely need your old code.
pollywog is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 03:49 AM   #14
e Will Rock You
Webkinz :)

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

If you have one of your pet's codes around (look in your notebook) you can change your password without even having to know your old password at all.
I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!
No wait, I'm not wrong, I just tried getting into my own account without using my password at all.All it asks for is your username and one of your pets codes. So even a friend from school- if they got a hold of your code- could get into your account and change your
password like that [snaps finger]. I REALLY HOPE YOU HAVE A PET CODE STORED AWAY SOMEWHERE. Hope this helped a little-
3gypsies
3gypsies is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 06:50 AM   #15
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by gotwebkinz2012
Hello! I'm asking what should I do - I made an account about 1-2 years ago and tried the password that was written in my notebook but it didn't work - if account expires is the account deleted? Can i get logged back into and add new pets?!!

Any advise or information is greatly appreciated thank you!

Click "forgot password" and do what it tells you to do there, then it will give you a password, wright it down, that is your new password, then when you enter your password to log in, unless it is a password you will remember hit "change password" and change your password to one that's easy for you to remember.
labsrock is offline Female
Closed