Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 06:36 AM   #21
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 1 or 2 Account???

My daughters and I share accounts so that we may send more gifts if we have to. It is a great idea to have more than one account.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2009, 06:59 AM   #22
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

I just opened my third account. The only good thing about 3 accounts is that I can buy 3 rares at one time now and I will get three holiday goodie boxes on the holidays. But I would not open a new account until I got to 10 on one account--then you get the super bed box and I really like some of the super beds. By the way--I do check all my accounts every day.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:33 AM   #23
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

Thanks everyone for some great feedback. I think with the help and advise I can make a good decision. Here is the summary of what was advised:

Good reasons to open a second account:
Get a second rare from Curio Shop
Get double holiday gifts: one for each account
Do double daily activities for double the money
If one account can can't log in then try the second account
Too many pets on one account: big house to navigate
You can get a European or Asian account to get prizes, rares earlier
Jump start on the Festival click and win prizes
Double the tokens
2nd account good for storage

Reasons Against second
To keep accounts active you have to buy a pet each year for both.
Time - difficult to keep up both accounts if you are short on time
At least wait until after the 10th pet on 1st account to get Superbeds.
Can't have all your pets in one place.
Can't mail tokens between accounts.
Easier to keep up with one account
If you ever ask to have account merged, a lot of items are lost.
Once academy actions are earned on 1st, it must be done all over again on 2nd.

My decision: I will open a second account and keep one pet (adding a second each year if the account works out well for me). I will adopt favorite pets on first account because I would want them to do all the academy actions I worked so hard for (and paid for!) without having to do it all over again. Since I am an avid collector of rare items, I can get additional items to trade for rare items I don't have.

I do live in the Central time zone. I do not stay up late at night but do get up early in the day. For now I will consider a European account. I would like some comments on this time zone (I get confused on the KT vs account time).

Again, super thanks to everyone!
franks8 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #24
Webkinz :)

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Qoute: I do live in the Central time zone. I do not stay up late at night but do get up early in the day. For now I will consider a European account. I would like some comments on this time zone (I get confused on the KT vs account time).

It looks like you have given this a lot of thought and made a good decisin that works for you. The easiest way to keep track on the Euro time difference is to subtract 5 hours. I have a little sheet with both the American and the Euro times adjusted for the difference. I fill in the dailys I want to do and circle the rare times. It seems to work nice.

The other easy way is to just put your mouse on the highlited times at the top and it will give you the conversion for the rare items. Its very nice that they do this for us. It sure makes it easier while you are getting used to the different times.

Good luck with that new account.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 10:49 AM   #25
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

Thanks, Allrighty. That was very helpful.

My evenings gets busy and sometimes I miss the Daily' Activities after 4:00 pm KT. I can do Dailys on the European Zone during the daytime (i.e. it's noon here and I am already doing the European evening Dailys, right?).

Your "little sheet" idea my be my ticket to working this all out.

This thread has been so useful. I have no idea how I survived on Webkinz without WI for over a year!
franks8 is offline Female
Closed