Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 07:08 PM   #11
SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!

Default Re: 1 or 2 Account???

I wouldnt, i eventually got up to 5 accounts and ended up only playing with one, if you do, do not go for more than 2. Alll of them have expired except 1.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 07:11 PM   #12
yep, i know, i'm a
Webkinz :)

emclancy7 is a glorious beacon of lightemclancy7 is a glorious beacon of light

wait till u get 10 pets, thats what i did
emclancy7 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 08:06 PM   #13
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

I have three. My son has one, I have one and have the Asian. I love the Asian! There is ONE main account tho, the other 2 are small, small for the extra rares/gifts/jobs/charms.
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 08:10 PM   #14
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Wink Re: 1 or 2 Account???

I wouldn't reccommend making two accounts. It could clog up Webkinz World. But if you want to, go for it!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 12:25 AM   #15

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Its nice if you are collecting rare items. If you have 2 you can get 2 of the rare items Artie will only allow you to buy 1 of so it makes it easier to get the chairs for example for the dining tables. It takes a little time to manage 2 but you can only have 1 pet on the second account and just keep some cash in it for rares. It also is nice getting 2 of the Holiday items. I only do the dailies on the second now. I had done some quizzies to get started building kinzcash and it seems when I want the kinzcash for rares it usually there. Its also sometimes nice because sometims when you can't get into one account you can get into the other one. I also have an European account because in my time zone I can get the rares 5 hours earlier and it makes it a lot easier to get them before work usually.

If I wasn't collecting the rares I probably wouldn't have more than one because I really enjoy playing the games and you only need one for that.

I'm sure whatever decision you make will be the right one for you. Its a good idea to think it thru first because it does take more time if you have 2 accounts and sometimes its hard to find extra time.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 12:46 AM   #16
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I would not do it yet. You should wait until you have a few more pets before you open another account because the superbeds are really nice. I opened up another account because I had a lot of pets on the first one and for a while it was hard even to jump from room to room.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 01:00 AM   #17
^^Look up^^

m00sep00p is a jewel in the roughm00sep00p is a jewel in the rough

I have 6 accounts, but one had expired (my first one...only had one pet). Either way, now I have 5, and I love having all of them! It's really nice because on one account, the house isn't very good, but I have a pretty good amount of KC (approx. 50,000) on it and a bunch of rares and exclusives. Basically, I distribute new items to the other accounts for their fantastic rooms (you should check out my house thread) from that account, so naturally, those are the pets that go to the arcade the most. The other 4 accounts still get PLENTY of attention as well though. I would recommend more than one account if you're looking for wealthy pets, but if you're looking for more evenly distributed fun with each of your pets, just stick with one account.
~m00sep00p
m00sep00p is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 01:15 AM   #18
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

I only have 1 pet on my second account and use it just to buy more rares, get more holiday gifts, click fests and to help me with trading multiple items in WI. It does take a little more time to maintain because you are doing your dailies and hourlies twice but if you have the time to spend on the computer (and your parents don't restrict your computer use too much), it's worth it. I have recently opened a third account. Both of my kids, however, only have one account because they don't get on WW every day. In fact, I do all their dailies for them! It really depends on what you want. Do you want more rares and holiday gifts? Do you want to build up your first account to get superbeds? If you do open a second account, keep in mind that Asian and European accounts are on a seperate schedule from American. My third account is Asian and I am rarely awake to do the hourly activities and buy the rares on that account. The scedule difference does make it harder to keep track of. I much prefer my second account because it is on the same schedule as my main account. Good luck in your decision!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 01:18 AM   #19
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

You should definitely open a second account if you like to collect and trade rares.
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 01:28 AM   #20
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

I opened a second asian account only after my main account had a lot of pets- as some others have said there are benefits to having a second account as far as the bonus holiday bags and getting a second rare- although I must say at times it gets hard to keep kinzcash up on two accounts- I think someone also pointed out that once you get to 10 pets on an account you get your first superbed box-also after that you get bonus gift boxes for pets 11, 12, and so on up to 15 where you will get another super bed box. If you only get to buy webkinz once in awhile you may want to stick to one account atleast until you get to the tenth pet to get the superbed box-
elefancy is offline Female
Closed