Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 05:27 PM   #1
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

Question Unanswered: 1 or 2 Account???

Should I open a second Webkinz account?

A few weeks ago I posted a poll about how many accounts people had. It provided me with an idea of what people are doing out there.

My current account has been active since 2007. It has 6 pets. I am on webkinz everyday, with the exception of a few missed days like Christmas 2008. I do all the Daily Activities and collect a lot of the rare themes.

I am about to adopt two new pets. The question is "Is a second account a good idea."

I would really appreciate your plus and negative reasons.
franks8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 05:28 PM   #2
Call me Nikki! :)
Webkinz :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: 1 or 2 Account???

I wouldn't, but you should do what you think you should do. If you have all your pets on one, you get more kinzcash, more superbeds, and more stuff like that.
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 05:28 PM   #3
Gifted

coolocat1 is on a distinguished road

I would stick with one because it's easier to manage
Old 01-28-2009, 05:31 PM   #4
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

If you open up an Asian account or something, I think you can get rare items sooner, as well as gift boxes for special events in webkinz world sooner. Plus, if you have two accounts, you can get TWO gift boxes for holidays.

I like my 1 account because it's just easier, and I like the idea of having my whole webkinz family on one account
ouscream is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #5
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

That would be up to you admittedly. But here are some benefits of having multiple accounts:

Multiple gifts on special days
Multiple accounts to collect click and win items in simultaneously e.g. Winterfest
Multiple chances at the COW and High Fairy Council Throne

just to name a few. But I am the happy owner of multiple accounts so I see it that way.

Good luck and be happy with either choice.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 05:33 PM   #6
koko4607

koko4607 is a jewel in the roughkoko4607 is a jewel in the rough

I have two because my first account reached over 50 pets and my number of rooms was getting rather large. I wanted to start designing new rooms but not add to the number on my first account. Weird reason but it was just easier to find things and keep track of things.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:35 PM   #7
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Post Re: 1 or 2 Account???

I have two an american and an asain. I like it because i get do do the dailies twice. And i get two presents on holidays which is good one to keep one to trade
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 01-28-2009, 05:40 PM   #8
smiley1996

never! never make a new webbies account! you woun't see your webbies all the time you will be so upset. i know a girl who did that and i told her not too but now she totally regrets it. the only way to remurg them is to contact ganz and you have a chance of losing all your tems don't do it you will totally regret it. plus you only have 6 on that account i have 23 on 1 account and it is fine
Old 01-28-2009, 05:49 PM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Consider your time factor - do you have the time to do things on two accounts? Would you like to get multiples of holiday gifts? Have you ever wanted to open two accounts simultaneously for better chances on the different Click to Win fests? Do you want to get multiples of rare items? Do you happen to live on the west coast and get annoyed when you get kicked out at 11:00 pm for maintenance? If the answer is yes to some or all of these, consider a second account, possibly on a different time zone. Do consider, though,that on the Asian time zone daily activities and rares are usually in the middle of the night our time, and on the European mostly morning to early afternoon.

On the other hand, do you want a superbed? Do you want the extra adoption gift that you would not get with a first adoption? Is it easier to manage just one account? Do you want to be able to get all your Webkinz together in one room for whatever reason? If you answer yes to one or more of these, consider putting them on the same account.

Hopefully this will help you see the pros and cons of each decision. Whatever you decide, have fun!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 05:53 PM   #10
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

I have 3 accounts..
A 2nd account (Asian) is good for 2 main reasons...
1) you get a jump on the click to win gifts
2) you get 2 holiday gift bags
Trouble is offline Female
Closed