Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 02:34 PM   #1
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: -♥- Cats and Dogs: Why Do We Always Fight? -♥- Can someone PLEASE do this for me? -♥-

Hello! Think you can you help me? I love the Cats and Dogs music video and song! I was making a signature/avatar with my Pom Pom Kitty and Golden Retriever in their room. I don't buy stuff from the eStore, but I wanted to when I saw the Cats and Dogs album poster. Can someone who has the poster, give me a picture of it on a purple right-side wall? So it looks exactly like the picture below, only the Cats and Dogs poster instead of the Booger math poster? And please make sure that no other items are really in sight or blocking the poster in anyway. And to thank whoever does this for me the proper way, I'll make them an awesome avvie or siggie from my shop or reward them with WI bucks! Thank you!

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: pngoooo.png (19.3 KB, 95 views)

Last edited by animalover48; 08-30-2010 at 08:00 PM..
animalover48 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by MysticZon
I believe this is what you are looking for ??
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
no fun allowed
Webkinz :)

dod59 is sweet stuff
dod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuff

Default Re: -♥- Cats and Dogs: Why Do We Always Fight? -♥- Can someone PLEASE do this for me? -♥-

I've asked a mod to move this to Avatars and Signatures, because this is not the right Sub-Forum for this thread.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: -♥- Cats and Dogs: Why Do We Always Fight? -♥- Can someone PLEASE do this for me? -♥-

I don't have a picture of it on a wall, but you could probably turn this pic from the Picture Gallery into what you need. It's transparent, so you can put it on whatever background you want:

Here are more Album Covers if you need them:

--> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/(...e#Album_Covers
FIA is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I don't have a picture of it on a wall, but you could probably turn this pic from the Picture Gallery into what you need. It's transparent, so you can put it on whatever background you want:

Here are more Album Covers if you need them:

--> Ganz[/notranslate]_eStore#Album_Covers](Picture Gallery) [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] eStore - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Hmm, I tried that, and it isn't at the right angle to look like it's on the wall, and I'm not exactly the best editor so I can't really turn the right way. Thanks for the thought anyway!
Old 08-28-2010, 03:44 PM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by animalover48
Hmm, I tried that, and it isn't at the right angle to look like it's on the wall, and I'm not exactly the best editor so I can't really turn the right way. Thanks for the thought anyway!
It's angled like it's on a left wall. If you try to put it on a right wall it'll look backwards.
FIA is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 05:10 PM   #6
SophieRecords!
Webkinz :)

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

All I can suggest is to wait, and someone will make it for you. Just ask around until you find someone with this poster, and ask them to do it for you. I would suggest rewarding them with a small prize, such as WI Bucks. (Not a lot, maybe 50-100). You could also post a contest in the contest section and ask someone to do it for a prize. Don't worry, it CAN be done. Good luck on your siggy!

Last edited by SophieKinz; 08-28-2010 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: Grammar
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 07:02 PM   #7
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

Thanks, I might have to do that if no one gives me one for free lol!

Last edited by animalover48; 08-30-2010 at 07:43 PM..
Old 08-30-2010, 07:44 PM   #8
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

Does anyone know anyone else that has a Cats and Dogs poster?
Old 08-30-2010, 07:50 PM   #9
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

i can give it a try. (:
wait. scratch that.
i thought this computer had paint.net, but it doesn't. ><
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #10
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

I asked valleygram, (which I know has one) if she could get one for me.
Closed