Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 05:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

xoxowebkinzrox is a jewel in the roughxoxowebkinzrox is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: ~help~prize~psf Awarded To Best Helper~

HEYY!!! I'm a bit new to WI and i would like to learn a bit more about pm. I know it stands for Private messaging but i would like to learn more about it and how to send one. So if you can please be kind and leave a quick explanation. The person with the best explanation will get the prize of a PSF (Pet specific food) from one of the following pets. I will also send a PSF to the 50th comment. Thank you for your help and be sure to leave your ww username on your comment!

Psf for these pets:::
:clyde::el1::goo::pig::turt::york : and Whimpsy Dragon, Love Frog, And White Mouse!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
ssjenk6 or skj03d
Gifted
mwky has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ~help~prize~psf Awarded To Best Helper~

The easiest way is to click on the person's username and it will give you a menu. On that menu you can click on Send a Private Message.

To check your own Private Messages look over to the left at the very top of the brown area down the side and it will let you know if you have any PM's!

Hope that helps. PSF is not neccessary! I think you can only to that in the contest section!
Old 05-20-2008, 06:00 PM   #3

Thanks that kinda helped
Old 05-20-2008, 06:13 PM   #4
1kibbles

♥I hope I help.. Here I go...♥

♥First you have to get a friend or someone you want to send a message to...♥

♥Then you go to the USER part to the left of the screen... You would hit PM'S♥

♥Then hit Compose Message on the Left hand side of the screen with a little flag or som kind of picture♥

♥Then at the top box you will type in who you want to send the letter too. So type in the username: Example: 1kibbles (try it if you want!)♥

♥Then the second box will say Subject: You will type in your subject then..
Example: Just a practice Run! Hope you don't Mind!♥

♥Then you will find a third box: That is where your message would go or anything you would like to say or type!♥

♥Finally, You scroll down the page till you see SEND MESSAGE or PREWIEW MESSAGE.. If you would like to send it, hit SEND MESSAGE, if you want to see what your p.m. would look like hit PREVIEW MESSAGE!♥

♥Soon your letter will be sent and hopefully you will get one back!♥

♥I hope this helps! If you need more help.. write on one of my threads or I will be back here... If you need to try this just p.m me! For practice!♥

♥Remember: You can only send p.m messages with 10 posts.
Hint: P.M. Means Private Message... See?♥

♥Have fun... good luck!♥

---------- 1kibbles added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

♥No prize necessary!!! I won't take one! I want to help!!!♥

♥My Webkinz Username is: 1kibbles♥

♥Do you need to have how to recive one? Cause' I can also tell you that.. sorry it wasn't that short.. I think it would be all the info though!♥

Last edited by 1kibbles; 05-20-2008 at 06:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-20-2008, 06:22 PM   #5
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

Well, First if there is sum1 on the thread that u would like to send a PM to just click on the username above the avatar. Then, a box thing will come up it will say View Public Profile and then SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE TO *username of who u want to send to. Then you will fill a title and compose message and then send. if u need more help just ask. I hope this helps. (PSF unneccesay. I help cuz I want to, not 4 something)

---------- Wonder1001 added 5 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Oh when I said username I mean the WI username, if u weren't sure.

Last edited by Wonder1001; 05-20-2008 at 06:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 06:23 PM   #6
girly94
girly94 is an unknown quantity at this point

When i first started, it wouldn't let me send any PM's, because you have to post a certin number of times before PMing anyone. Don't need the prize, just hopewe will be seeing you have fun posting and pming, and becomeing a gift trianee and everything. Maybe we can meet in Webkinz World sometime!
Old 05-20-2008, 06:27 PM   #7
ssstevie

kutiekoala101 is on a distinguished road

ok well pm stands for private message ,

how to pm

click on the username of the person you want to pm then click send messege
and when you our there you type a messege

what is a pm when you pm no body can see your conversation but you and the person you sent it to so i is sort of like e-mail , but remember just begcause nobody is watching your conersation yo ustill need to folow rules or you will be reported by the person you pm'd pming is also a way to make new friends and cummunicate if you were lets say running a contest and need to notify winners or if you are waiting for their entrie or even if you want to notify if you are an avvy maker and your customers avvy is ready hope i win and not only hat but i hope this helps
Old 05-20-2008, 06:29 PM   #8

Thanks you guys for everything but i still havent gotten everything. . . .
Closed