Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2008, 04:45 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: ~can someone help me ? ~

Hi,

Sometimes, it does take a little while for them to call back---even though they say they are only open until 5pm est, I have had them call me as late as 6pm est---although, they may call the NEXT day, or the FOLLOWING day.....with all the problems, I would give them 2 days courtesy BEFORE calling back---as they ARE doing alot of things right now.

Yes, there have been alot of glitches, but, it looks like they may actually be working on things, I think they may finally be trying to give my sister's first pet it's bio---from back on JANUARY 4th!! as now the "no bio available" message is no longer there, just nothing finishes loading, and it is listed as both a BOY and a GIRL---poor pet, he really is getting confused.....lol.

Also, I hope they give you your kinzcash, as some of them claim that missing kinzcash will not be given back---but, this is getting kind of ridiculous with how often it is happening to people with new adoptions---I can see not replacing lost kinzcash from someone accessing your account, or from playing a game, but, not from adoption glitches.

Good luck to you, hope this helps.....

fluffrnuttr
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 04:48 PM   #12
OMG i am a
tinkerbell♥r05 is an unknown quantity at this point

CALL GANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 04:57 PM   #13
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by madfinn13
i adopted the pet of the month on may 7 and i go into my room and there was no pet of the mont loot bag . i logged out and logged back in and the loot bag was there !!! , but the sad thing was i open it up and there was nothing but 0 kinzcash in my bag !?!?!?!?!?!? can someone please help me figure out what to do ? thank you soooooooo much to whoever responds ~Madfinn13~

You adopted the elephant on May 7th? Or do you mean that you adopted the panda on May 7th? If you adopted the panda then Ganz owes you a POTM bag. If you meant the old regular size elephant (not the lil kinz and not the new velevety one) then you would not get a POTM bag due to the fact that you did not adopt it in June.

Or I could be reading your post wrong.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #14

crazymonkeyz is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to say it but glitches like that happen all the time, some say that they give free exclusives to people who didnt get their exclusives. when my gorilla AND monkey didnt get their gift boxes they only gave us kc, or they said they would. i have been waiting for that for at least a month......
Old 06-11-2008, 10:47 PM   #15
madfinn13

that isnt fair ! so they havent called back ALL DAY ! i talked to my mom and she said if they dont call back today she will call tomorrow and will try to get them ON THE PHONE !

i dont think i need anymore help
Old 06-11-2008, 10:56 PM   #16
Erica710

Webkinz4Wozniak is an unknown quantity at this point

It may take them a while to call back, and when I sy a while, I mean a WHILE!
Old 06-12-2008, 10:21 AM   #17
madfinn13

oh , now i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo depresed
Closed