Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 10:21 AM   #1
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED]Give me all the Rules and stuff about post's!

I just dont get the stuff about the post's.Can some 1 explain all the Stuff i need 2 no for me?Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 10:24 AM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Give me all the Rules and stuff about post's!

Try reading the FAQ, there is a link in my signature that you can click on
Old 01-03-2009, 10:43 AM   #3
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted

mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

Well.....
No spamming, no off topic chatter(unless its the DCT)
Your post has to be longer than 10 characters.
No rudeness...
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 10:47 AM   #4
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

View Post Originally Posted by mikilaapplep
Well.....
No spamming, no off topic chatter(unless its the DCT)
Your post has to be longer than 10 characters.
No rudeness...
Ok i so get it now!That is a small rule lol
Old 01-03-2009, 10:51 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Since you are new, I would check out the FAQ's if you have any questions/problems, and I would go over the Forum Rules (they are located in the Banner at the top of your screen, under the Collie with a cup of hot chocolate)! Mikilaapplep was right, but I believe there are more "detailed" Rules you should reread before you go "surfing" the Forum.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:57 AM   #6
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Welcome to !
Reading the FAQ will really help you adjust to the environment, it has all of the rules, and a LOT of answers. Here's the link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/faq.php

~Webkinzluver321
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 10:57 AM   #7
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

Hi To make it simple just follow the "golden rule" talk to others the way you would like to be talked to . respect other peoples opinions even when they differ from yours. basicly be nice.
the part I had the most trouble with at first was making sure that I posted things in the proper areas. just keep posting and It gets easier as you go
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 12:20 PM   #8
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Hi,

Welcome to WI. Learning the rules of a site is very important so that we all stay safe and enjoy our time here.

At the top of the forum, there is the FAQ and
Rules. Those two links are a great place to begin your learning.

Here is another link which has some more rules and explanations.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/forum-rules-read-t3999.html

Another good thing to do is read the "Sticky Threads" that are at the top of each section of the forum. They are in a royal blue color, and they have the information and rules that you need to know before you post in each section.

-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed