Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] Why is my thread closed?

Dear Admins/Mods,

Can someone help me? My thread was closed and I am not sure why. Can someone please PM me to let me know why and if it can be reopened?

My thread can be found at: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-hour-407991/

I have tried looking through the rules to see if there is a new guideline and I have also tried PMing the admin/mod of my section, but I have not received an answer. So that is why I am posting here.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Peacock Noodle

Last edited by commodore; 02-21-2009 at 03:32 PM..
Peacock Noodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Why is my thread closed?

It may have been in the wrong category or was inappropriate.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 02:54 PM   #3
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

Thank you for helping, Lelax13, but the thread had been up for many months with a lot of participation...so I am sure there is another reason. Hopefully an admin or mod will have an answer soon.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:58 PM   #4
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

You might want to PM a mod or admin and they will tell you why it closed.
merry312 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 03:14 PM   #5
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Thank you merry312 for trying to help and I did already PM a mod...you might have glanced over that in my original post.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:23 PM   #6
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

The last post on your thread was 2/4/09, and if no one posts on it for 2 weeks it automatically closes due to inactivity. PM a mod or admin and they can reopen it for you.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:24 PM   #7
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

It might've been a thread where there were multiples listed or it could have possibly been in the wrong category or innapropriate. If you want to find out the exact reason PM a moderator.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 03:27 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Have you gone past the 2000 mark on it, Peacock? Maybe it was time for you to make a new one because the old one takes too long to load? I hope you can get one of them to respond...Unless they had a bit of cleanup work to do on it, but I can't imagine that being the case.

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Nuggetz...I think Luvzingoz may be right on this one. Yesterday was the two week mark for your thread

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-21-2009 at 03:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 03:30 PM   #9
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Hi Peacock Noodle,

The system closes threads after two weeks no activity.

So I will go and re-open it for you.

Next time this happens, please flag it to let us know to re-open it for you - its quicker this way.

Commodore
commodore is offline Female
Closed