Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 12:56 PM   #1
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] Webbie Birthdays - Anything special happen?

I was wondering if anything special happens on your pet's birthday. Do they receive a special gift or a wish token or anything? Please let me know your experiences. Thanks!

Thank you everyone for your input. Interesting info that you possibly get a wish token on your own birthday. I hope that is true. That would be nice.

Last edited by ConchyJane; 07-08-2008 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: solved
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2008, 12:57 PM   #2
Ugh! im still a
Webkinz :)

murgum will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webbie Birthdays - Anything special happen?

you get some birthday cake
murgum is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 12:58 PM   #3
pink9550
Gifted

pink9550 is just really nicepink9550 is just really nice

WW gives you a letter, and also gives you a b-day cake to wish them a happy b-day
pink9550 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 01:08 PM   #4
RthuEndra
Gifted

RthuEndra is just really niceRthuEndra is just really nice

Yeah, you get a letter in your mail box that says From Your Furry Friends and Webkinz. You open the letter and it says your pet "So-and-So" is one year older. I guess it would say 2 or 3 or however many years older it is if you've had it for that long, but you obviously haven't been on WW for a long time or you wouldn't be asking that question. Then it says there is a piece of cake in your dock.

You can't sell the cake, and I dunno if you can mail it. I know I have seen its values in the GEV. There are a few types of cake. I think 4 or 5 different ones. I have at least 3 for sure. There is a pink one, a chocolate sorta one and I forget the others. They all have a candle on top. I just save mine because they are cool!
RthuEndra is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 01:19 PM   #5
I Love You!!!

MissMe is on a distinguished road

you get a pice of birthday cake today is my webbie's birthday too Penguin Named Gloria after the girl in Happy Feet
MissMe is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 01:23 PM   #6
I luv my
coolhancat is on a distinguished road

tell gloria happy b-day 4 me missme!
coolhancat is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 02:00 PM   #7

KnxJennifer is on a distinguished road

I've heard on YOUR birthday you get a Wish Token - is that true?
Old 07-08-2008, 03:29 PM   #8
[xo]cupcake

I have gone through a countless amount of birthdays for my pet! They do not get a wish token or special item, but they do get some delicious Birthday Cake! I am sure that my pets love it! My pet Lily is the only one who has gone through 2 birthdays already. She is 2 years old, and she is a pig
Old 07-08-2008, 03:30 PM   #9
Beatlesfan772
Gifted

Beatlesfan772 is on a distinguished road

Yes, on your birthday you get a wish token. On your webbies birthday they send you a piece of cake in the mail.
Beatlesfan772 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 03:31 PM   #10
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

The wishtoken you only recieve on YOUR birthday, or the birthday you entered when you signed up your account

Pets get a kinzpost letter from ww and a piece of cake on their birthdays
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Closed