Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 06:08 PM   #1
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] too wierd--stuck item..

I had a monkey and monkey doll stuck on (in) an orange table. I moved the table and did all the recommended tasks, then just gave up on it about a week ago, since all this is in my storage room anyway. I figured when I needed it, I would e-mail ganz, if it had not repaired itself by then. I checked on it daily since it was stuck, and always found the monkey and monkey doll floating in mid air, invisible to my pet....not able to be moved or acsessed.

Now the weird part......I went to the room today, and yes the monkey was still stuck....but when I went to move the orange table that was on the other side of the room now.....the object that moved was the monkey...it was now unstuck AFTER I clicked on "edit" to move the table I had left alone for a week.

Weird. I have other items that are stuck, but I don't have a clue which tables they were on, and most likely those tables are on one of my other accounts by now. I just usually wait out the stuck items and they are fixed eventually.

Anyone else notice monkey and monkey dolls get stuck more than any other doll, or do my monkey and monkey doll just need to go on a diet???
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 06:11 PM   #2
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: too wierd--stuck item..

Yeah, my monkey and monkey dolls get stuck on tables often too! It's so annoying!
Old 07-18-2008, 06:12 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
llamallady is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I have a Candy Bash 2 trophy stuck! The table thing is weird...Supposedly, you should be able to contact Ganz and they will put it back in your dock...I have no idea why those dolls get stuck more than others! I also had a desert window stuck, but eventually it just came unstuck...lol. Good luck!
llamallady is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 06:24 PM   #4
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Oh I am glad to hear others have monkey and monkey dolls that get stuck more frequently....mine have just been so resistant to going on a diet to keep them from falling through those tables (hahah)!!!!

And, what is it with them being "too big" to fit in any storage container anyhoo??
Old 07-18-2008, 06:54 PM   #5
wackyzingoz07
animallover95 is an unknown quantity at this point

yes! my monkey and monkey dolls always get stuck!!!! and that has happened to me too!
animallover95 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 09:39 PM   #6

WEBKINZFUNDAY is an unknown quantity at this point

I put my monkey and monkey in my cannon :0 He doesn't get stuck any more lol

Old 07-18-2008, 09:43 PM   #7
shadow hegdehog is a

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

a lot of items that i place on tables or counters get stuck...it is annoying especially if you are trying to design rooms!
Devonshire is offline Male
Old 07-19-2008, 07:48 AM   #8
rjkdmk1016 is an unknown quantity at this point

My lava lamps and globes are on pedastles that get stuck all the time. I've emailed ganz so much they probably groan when they see my email. And it's the same room! Right after I fix the room, another one gets off the table and stuck again. My cold room has multiple lava lamps and globes. With the white background they pop. I wonder if its too many since they are all automated. It is more likely to happen in this room than any other. I'm trying to display them so they look cool. SOOOO frustrating.
rjkdmk1016 is offline Male
Old 07-19-2008, 09:22 AM   #9
Fuzzy is a

fuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of light

same with me
the stuff i put on tables or counter often get stuck
especially with games in my game room
two of my games had stuck on the table forever and i can't get them down
and i need to redecorate the room so badly
fuzzy306 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 10:04 AM   #10
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Mostly objects get stuck, it get's annoying, doesn't it?
MysticMist is offline Male
Closed