Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

dogy2197 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] The Story of Sadness

The other day, their was a contsest, where you won Webkinz. It was a writing contest, and I have never won anything before. I thought for sure this was my shot. The blood racing to my head, while thinking of a strongly worded paragraph. Then, I remembered, the little girl down the street. She had always admired my Webkinz collection. I promised her, that if I won that contest, I would give that little girl one. Right after I read the winners, I heard a knock on the door. It was the little girl, as bright as sunshine. "I don't want to sound rude, but what Webkinz can I have? Ofcourse you won, I mean you wrote a published series!" Madison, I said, my cheeks feeling hot. "I'm sorry Madison. I didn't win one." I sweetly told her. Than, her eyes got shiny, her cheeks were red, and her face fell. "I'll still give you won though!" I said trying to get her happy. "No! I feel bad for you. You deserve it! Our deal was if you won, and I guess they just can't tell a good writer." Madison said "No, it's a Random draw Madison, and they are really nice to give this stuff out. I 'll win next time, and you can keep one of My Webkinz. Madison was bumbed. I felt bad, not for me but for her. She was adopted, had no family, and she lived with really mean parents.

I feel so so so so so so so so so so so so so so bad for her. Please reply, and let's all say something nice to her, and then we will show it to her. I would really appreciate that.

(and if you're parents want another seven year old daughter, who is really cute, please contact the AFFAE!):luvfrog:SHe was going to name her pet after Wendy)
dogy2197 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2008, 01:12 PM   #2
kolacola12

Default Re: The Story of Sadness

aww.. I'm sorry. For you & Maddison. :/
I hope she feels better next time she gets a webkinz.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
<3
Webkinz :)

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Awww... that's so sad. Why don't you buy her a special one?
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 02:44 PM   #4
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

If the qualifications meet, I'd be the 1st one to ask your own town for help.

It takes a village to raise a child.
MysticMist is offline Male
Closed