Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 12:30 PM   #1
Sandpiper10
Webkinz :)

MuzicKittenz is just really niceMuzicKittenz is just really nice

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] spoiler shows???

Hello! Whats with the spoiler shows? How do you make them? please help!

Last edited by danathorn; 08-07-2008 at 03:13 PM..
MuzicKittenz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 12:44 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: spoiler shows???

Whenever you make a new thread or hit reply,(It won't work if you just type at the bottom and do a quick reply.), a little black box is up top that says Spoilers. It is on the opposite side of Bold, Underline, etc... If you hit that black box. You can type whatever you want in between where it says spoiler in brackets and /spoiler. Hope this helps, but if you still have questions
Spoiler: show
, I will do my best to help you.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 12:53 PM   #3
☮+♥+:)
Gift Guru

aalovesyew2 is just really niceaalovesyew2 is just really nice

Like this
[ spoiler ] (Type your stuff here) [ /spoiler ] make sure there are no spaces and you end up with this

TADA!!!
aalovesyew2 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 12:55 PM   #4
lynnstar25 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do i change my main color. im new and set my main color to lime green but i want it pink! can i switch it!!!!

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 08-07-2008 at 01:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lynnstar25 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #5
cows11096
Gift Guru

cows11096 has a spectacular aura aboutcows11096 has a spectacular aura about

okay so scroll down to the bottom of your page where you type your message and click go advance ... in the bar where all the tools are such as color, font, etc. you should see something way on the left that is black and purple that says spoiler ... click it and type what you want to be inside ... when you press post, save, etc. your spoiler will be there ... hope i helped =]

---------- cows11096 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

main color ... scroll to the top of the screen and click USER CP ... click edit options ... scroll down to about 3/4 and you should find it there ... click save changes and you should be all set! =]

Last edited by cows11096; 08-07-2008 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-07-2008, 02:26 PM   #6
Sandpiper10

MuzicKittenz is just really niceMuzicKittenz is just really nice

Thanks everyone =]

---------- MuzicKittenz added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Testing...

---------- MuzicKittenz added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

woah thats cool!

Last edited by MuzicKittenz; 08-07-2008 at 02:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MuzicKittenz is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 02:38 PM   #7
Party Like You're
Gifted

tcscgirl12 is just really nicetcscgirl12 is just really nice

Default To Make A Spoiler

~!Taa-daa!~

To make a spoiler you have to hit "reply" not just type in the quick reply box that is at the bottom. It also works when you make a new thread. To find the spoiler button, you look up at the tool bar. If you look you will see Font type and Sizes and Colors, as well as smileys attachments undo and redo. Underneath that you will see tools like Bold Italic Underline, where you want your word to show up(left middle or right) A button to let you number things, bullets, decrease indent, increase indent... Insert link remove link insert email lin, insert image, a button to wrap quote around what you say a button to wrap code around what you put and HTML tags around what you say. Then PHP tags around your words, cross something out and then...FINALLY the spolier button.
Click that button and type between the [ spoiler ] and [/ spoiler ] and taa-daa you have a spoiler
tcscgirl12 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 02:50 PM   #8
☮+♥+:)
Gift Guru

aalovesyew2 is just really niceaalovesyew2 is just really nice

yay! you did it!
aalovesyew2 is offline Female
Closed