Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2008, 03:35 PM   #1
nornor4life
Banned
rosepuppy1 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] Signature

Does any one know why I cant upload images for my signature???

---------- rosepuppy1 added 12 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Also dose anyone know why I cant modify my posts?

Last edited by rosepuppy1; 03-08-2008 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2008, 03:44 PM   #2
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

shaxpeare is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Signature

Hi rosepuppy!
I don't know the answers to your questions, but we haven't talked in awhile, so I wanted to stop by and say hi!
I tried to PM you, but I can't anymore (?)
Old 03-08-2008, 03:49 PM   #3
nornor4life
Banned

well some one said i try to trade with them via pm so they took my privies away i think it was the person you had a problem with the gifts remeber the one i said would log off and on i envy you you are gifted

---------- rosepuppy1 added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

so mad i really wanted that fireplace and i wanted to treade my undersea porthole for venus flytrap

Last edited by rosepuppy1; 03-08-2008 at 03:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-08-2008, 03:52 PM   #4
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

well that stinks! sorry that happened to you! but i'm glad you're still here so we can chat.
i've been wanting one of those venus flytraps too! i was actually in the middle of making a deal for one when we all discovered that they were retired, so the trade didn't get completed. rats!
i haven't been doing much trading actually--it's a bit too overwhelming for me. there are too many threads to look through to find things i want, and not too many people have been visiting my thread.
how have things been with you these days?
Old 03-08-2008, 04:00 PM   #5
nornor4life
Banned

horible things have been going away first ilost my title of being a gift tranie then my pm prives now i cant change my pic for siggie or avatar i can only use words for my siggie i cant upload images and i would do ANYTHING to get my pm privie sand be a gift tranie again but i am scared to put my name on the list which you post to see if we can become gifted i dont think i can now that i have been expelled frome there

---------- rosepuppy1 added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

also i have been waiting for a easter siggie since the 14th but the person only loged in once after someone made a request made hers and hasnt been on

Last edited by rosepuppy1; 03-08-2008 at 04:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-08-2008, 04:00 PM   #6
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

maybe you could search the forum for one of the gift coaches and ask them before you post again. or you could start a thread asking for a gift coach or mod to answer your question. that would be great to have a second chance!
Old 03-08-2008, 04:05 PM   #7
nornor4life
Banned

i am scared i will be answered by momamia2 i think thats her name or mom2heni
Old 03-08-2008, 04:15 PM   #8
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

There are enough of them out there though that you could be answered by someone else. Anyways, how much worse could it get really? I mean you've already lost your privies, so it's not like they can take them away all over again, right? I think it's worth a shot to ask them--the worst they can do is say no.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:24 PM   #9
nornor4life
Banned

they may ban me and dont you se omamia2 is now a global mod and shes pretty much on every thread

---------- rosepuppy1 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

actally sorry momamia2 shes actually momamia13 and shes even on the thread if you check mods

Last edited by rosepuppy1; 03-08-2008 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #10
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

well, if you're worried about getting banned, i wouldn't risk it then. there's lots of other fun stuff you can do here though! just chatting with new people can be a great time!
Closed