Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 08:45 PM   #1
Kurei... I am gifted
Gifted

Kureiryu is just really niceKureiryu is just really nice

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] question about daily activitys

If i was to buy a second webkin, do i get to do the activitiys a second time. In ex wishing well do i get 5 total or 5 per pet.

Also do they shar a dock of it is spreat docks

Hoping to get a second webkinz
Kureiryu is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 08:49 PM   #2
ishes do come true!
Gift Guru

smiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: question about daily activitys

You only get to do the daily activities once per account, not pet. So now matter how many webkinz you adopt into a single account, you'll still only get 5 wishes on the wishing well, one spin on the wheel of wow, etc.

Docks and Kinz Cash are all shared.

Hope that helps answer your questions!
smiles83 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
Kurei... I am gifted
Gifted

Kureiryu is just really niceKureiryu is just really nice

ty for taking the time anwser mt ? rep point for you
Kureiryu is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 01:18 AM   #4
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

u only get to do the wishing well, once per, ACCOUNT, but on other activities, like the wheel of wow, u might be able to score another turn on it, if u go to hourerly event
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 01:43 AM   #5
Baltimore Colts

No, the Dailys dont change with different amounts of pets nor do you get mroe docks, but if you want you could make another account so you get 2 docks and can do the dailys twice
Old 07-19-2008, 06:47 AM   #6
Never To Old For
Webkinz :)

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I have found that you can do the Wishing Well twice if you do it the first time at 12am.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 07:29 AM   #7
furrypalthesecond
Webkinz :)

webkinzfanatic3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah u can only do one thing a day per account for all activities. Except for games, u can play them numerous times.
U also don't get more than one dock either.
If webkinz did do this stuff we'd be able to make A LOT of money by the end of the day!!
But it isn't that simple.
Also here's two tips, for the wishing well u can actually do it twice a day!! Example: one in the daytime and one at midnight, and then u can still play it again the next day!!
And also for the Wheel Of Wow, u actully have until 4:00 a.m. in the morning to play it for a whole day.Like I thought after midnight u won't have a chance for playing it for that day anymore but u have until 4:00 in the morning to play the game. So my advice is u don't have to rush to play the Wheel Of Wow, or the Wishing Well!!!
webkinzfanatic3 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 10:03 AM   #8
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Per account.
MysticMist is offline Male
Closed