Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 02:08 PM   #1
kaylafawks
Lil Kinz

pinkbutterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: [SOLVED] Please help can not log in and do not have a secret code

Hello-
I joined this site to get some help for my EDIT daughter. She has a webkinz account and I tried to log in for her to take care of her pets while she is on vacation. The message says make sure you have the right password. I called her and she said that she never changed the password. I tried and tried with no luck. I didn't know you needed those codes after you adopted a pet. I contacted customer support via e-mail and they were no help. All they said was try very hard to remember your password or find your code. What can I do. I spent a fortune on her webkinz. She has 12 and that's a lot of money spent.

Thank you for your help

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 07-08-2008 at 03:50 PM..
pinkbutterfly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2008, 02:10 PM   #2
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Please help can not log in and do not have a secret code

Sorry.. there is nothing you can do w/o the password or code from a pet.. I had to call a few times.. and I needed mine or my sons password or code.
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 02:10 PM   #3
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

I know without the code Ganz will not give you the password, nor can you change it. I would keep trying to remember the password, and double check that your caps lock or numbers lock button isn't on and upsetting things. Good luck getting onto the account.
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 02:11 PM   #4
paragon571
Webkinz :)
paragon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to all

were did u put the codes and if not call them and then ask ur daughter what the password is and make sure u are spelling it right
paragon571 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #5
Boudica

Exclamation Re: Please help can not log in and do not have a secret code

View Post Originally Posted by pinkbutterfly
Hello-
I joined this site to get some help for my 8 year old daughter. She has a webkinz account and I tried to log in for her to take care of her pets while she is on vacation. The message says make sure you have the right password. I called her and she said that she never changed the password. I tried and tried with no luck. I didn't know you needed those codes after you adopted a pet. I contacted customer support via e-mail and they were no help. All they said was try very hard to remember your password or find your code. What can I do. I spent a fortune on her webkinz. She has 12 and that's a lot of money spent.

Thank you for your help
I'm so sorry to hear of this problem. Since Ganz was of no help via e-mail perhaps you could try calling them instead. You might have better luck talking to real person.

When you first create an account you're advised to keep your secret code and I believe you get the same message with every additional adoption. Are you positive your daughter, herself, doesn't have them somewhere? I know you said that she's never changed her password but did you think to ask if maybe she kept the codes without telling you?

I hope you get this resolved. Good luck!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #6
kaylafawks
Lil Kinz

pinkbutterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

We threw them away I didn't know you needed those. Well, now I don't know what to do... I got a generic reply from webkinz saying try to remember the password and I know I have th eright password. I play with her on webkinz all of the time. I gave then the password that does not work and they just said try hard to remember the password. Is there any way to get her account back?
pinkbutterfly is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 02:28 PM   #7
Boudica

Exclamation Re: Please help can not log in and do not have a secret code

View Post Originally Posted by pinkbutterfly
We threw them away I didn't know you needed those. Well, now I don't know what to do... I got a generic reply from webkinz saying try to remember the password and I know I have th eright password. I play with her on webkinz all of the time. I gave then the password that does not work and they just said try hard to remember the password. Is there any way to get her account back?
Their phone number is 1-866-932-5469. You can attempt to talk to someone about the problem but I'm sorry to say they may not help you. The policy of needing a code is really for the account owner's protection. If they didn't insist on you having one of the codes available anyone who knows another person's user name could call them and ask for a new password.

Again, I'm so sorry this has happened.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:28 PM   #8
samron12
Webkinz :)

samron12 will become famous soon enough

I'm really sorry to here that. I hope you find some way to get it back!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:35 PM   #9
toys4toons
Gifted

crazyhorse will become famous soon enough

when you first open a account one of the pages you print out has all your info. Including your password,birthday info and so on. Try to find your print outs

---------- crazyhorse added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

you my also want to make sure your caps lock is not on

Last edited by crazyhorse; 07-03-2008 at 02:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-03-2008, 04:13 PM   #10
new webkinz

my nephew forget password , i told him i did for him and i did write down to remember .
Closed

Tags
can not log in, lost tag