Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2007, 11:59 AM   #1
Nikki11995

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! i am CRYING! click NOW!!!!!!!

I just got a KinzStyle witch costume adn put it on my account. I got the bag and the free version of it. I got logged of by Webkinz and when i logged back in it is GONE!!!!!! I can find it anywhere i didnt put it on any webbies and its no where to be found!!! I keep loging off abd back on but i wont come back!! What do i do?? AHHH I AM CRYING!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Nikki11995 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

btw i cant find the costume i still have the bag.

---------- Nikki11995 added 4 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Please Help Me!! What Do I Do!!?!?!?!?!? I Am Soo Sad!!

Last edited by Nikki11995; 10-24-2007 at 11:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2007, 11:59 AM   #2
mrk0626
Webkinz :)

Pepessqueeze is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! i am CRYING! click NOW!!!!!!!

Calm down and take a deep breath! Wait for a little bit and try to log back in. If it doesn't show up by tomorrow then e-mail Ganz and let them know what the problem is. I am sure that it will either show back up or they will correct the problem.

Hugs!
Old 10-24-2007, 12:02 PM   #3
Nikki11995

Thanks!! You really calmed me down!! I will email them tomorrow. I loged off and on several times already. Thanks! Points2 u!!
Old 10-24-2007, 12:05 PM   #4
mrk0626
Webkinz :)

Pepessqueeze is on a distinguished road

Well, thanks! I hope they fix it for you. Sorry I didn't leave their e-mail address earlier. (I had to look it up.) I think it is support@webkinz.com. I read on another thred that someone sent them a message via customer support and got fase results that way, so you might try doing that today. Good luck to you!!

---------- Pepessqueeze added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

That would be "fast results" not "fase" results. lol Sorry!

Last edited by Pepessqueeze; 10-24-2007 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-24-2007, 12:06 PM   #5
BuddyGirl3
Gift Guru

KinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud of

How did you get the witch costume in the first place?
Old 10-24-2007, 12:08 PM   #6
XClydsdaleX

View Post Originally Posted by Nikki11995
Thanks!! You really calmed me down!! I will email them tomorrow. I loged off and on several times already. Thanks! Points2 u!!

Ok goood=] I know how ya feel........Well this girl i was talking to on WI, she lost ALLL of her rooms. They Were COMPLETLEY gone. everything in it.... =[ so sad......=[ but im glad your better!. i would do ANYTHING lke find WW Clothes and get that one for you. =]
Old 10-24-2007, 12:28 PM   #7
Nikki11995

View Post Originally Posted by KinzMom3
How did you get the witch costume in the first place?
I bought the real one, and it comes with a code that gives you the KStyle bag and a copy of the outfit you bought!

---------- Nikki11995 added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by XClydsdaleX
Ok goood=] I know how ya feel........Well this girl i was talking to on WI, she lost ALLL of her rooms. They Were COMPLETLEY gone. everything in it.... =[ so sad......=[ but im glad your better!. i would do ANYTHING lke find WW Clothes and get that one for you. =]
WOW!! that must really stink!!! I hope everything is back to normal with her!! I wish her the best of luck!!

---------- Nikki11995 added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

thanks for the email address Pepe!!

---------- Nikki11995 added 7 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

I hve had soo many problems with Webkinz. I never got my Fairy Fountain for my16th charm! Noe this! Maybe i shuld stop Webkinz....

That is sooooooo not gunna happen!!

Last edited by Nikki11995; 10-24-2007 at 12:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-24-2007, 06:10 PM   #8
KoalaBear07

I am glad everything turned out o.k.! P.S I will never quit webkinz no matter what!!!
Old 10-26-2007, 04:07 PM   #9
Nikki11995

I will never quit webkinz either i just want thinking logicaly.

Ok heres what happened. I sent them an e-mail and they gave me there customer support # and my mom called. She left a message. They called back yesterday and my mom talked to them. They didnt even need codes or passwords. I got my Fairy Fountain and Witch Costume!! I now have this workers DIRECT LINE!! I have a direct connection with Webkinz Costomer Support!! I am soo happy everything is back!!
Old 10-26-2007, 04:23 PM   #10
hockeyplayrj
Gifted

hockeylover will become famous soon enough

Omg I Hate When That Happenes

That Happened To Be With My Skater Kat Trophy, Cheekydog Girll, And Cheeky Cat Stove, And Red Lava
Closed