Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2008, 06:00 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Jade64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: [SOLVED] OMG I am......

....SOOOO dumb... sigh sigh cry cry

I dont understand many things on this website! Oh plz Help!

1. How do u start trading with people
2.Ive heard of a gift Guru and other levels how do u achieve them and why
3.I wanna be friends with someone but how can u add peeps to "a" friends list
4.How to make an avvie or siggy or wat aa siggy is
and # 5...... DRUMROLE PLZ LITTLE GUY ()
FIRST PEEP TO REALLY help me will get a

P R I Z E !!!

Just gimme yer WW username and yer prize ull be sent out!

Where the water twists and turns forever rite through the whole of CREEK CLAN!
I <3 Warrior catz :ccat:
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2008, 06:15 PM   #2
Ruby4224
Gift Guru

zeni is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OMG I am......

1. To start trading you have to have 50 helpful posts and been a member of WI for 2 weeks.
2. A gift guru is someone who has done the first thing and has continued and has 100 posts, 50 trades, and has been "gifted" for a months.
3. I didn't know there was a friend's list on WI. If you're talking about WW a lot of times you will get friend requests if you play a tournament game with someone.
4. On the top bar there is a title called CP
click on this and that is the aread where you can make your "siggy" signature or upload an "avvie" avatar. They also have avvies you can pick of theirs to use. There are many people on the boards who will make them for you for free so if you look around you will find some.
Hope this helps you some...
No prizes needed

anymore questions, just ask
Old 01-07-2008, 06:36 PM   #3

Talking Re: OMG I am......

View Post Originally Posted by zeni
1. To start trading you have to have 50 helpful posts and been a member of WI for 2 weeks.
2. A gift guru is someone who has done the first thing and has continued and has 100 posts, 50 trades, and has been "gifted" for a months.
3. I didn't know there was a friend's list on WI. If you're talking about WW a lot of times you will get friend requests if you play a tournament game with someone.
4. On the top bar there is a title called CP
click on this and that is the aread where you can make your "siggy" signature or upload an "avvie" avatar. They also have avvies you can pick of theirs to use. There are many people on the boards who will make them for you for free so if you look around you will find some.
Hope this helps you some...
No prizes needed

anymore questions, just ask

This was the most helpful thing EVER! And i am serious. Id give u all the rep. in the world if I could(reputation is the one thing I know about!)Thz for all the Help!!!!!!!! And wat r giftz? THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the prize... Gimme yer WW username and Ill send u a GooGoo berry! And anything else I can find!

WHERE WATER TWISTS AND TURNS AND FLOWS FOREVER RITE THRO THE WHOLE OF CREEK CLAN!
I <3 WARRIOR CATS! NEED BOOK 1 (THE SIGHT)!!

Old 01-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #4
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Okay to trade you have to become what is known as gifted (your category is under your user name) to add onto what zeni said here are two helpful links

a guide (not where you apply)
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t155334.html

The rules and where you apply
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nge-t4358.html

Here is the forum link for where to get an avvie and signature made
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...prune=-1&f=190

Hope this helps.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 01-07-2008, 06:39 PM   #5
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

One other thing, to get gifted besides the 50 posts and the 2 week time period you also have to go to the forum and under becoming gifted you have to post that you agree to the rules. After you do that you should receive a PM in a couple of days telling you if you became gifted. Once you are gifted you gain access to the GE and can trade and set up your own GE. Hope this helps.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:39 PM   #6
pugbunny

pugbunny is an unknown quantity at this point

where u can add friends is u click on there avara theing and go to the thing that says addd to buddy
Old 01-07-2008, 06:40 PM   #7
Gift Trainee

kktt34 has a spectacular aura about

i know i'm pretty clueless 2 but i can't wait 2 be gifted bur why help full posts...?? Tip for help full post do really long posts.... Not short ones like (lol u r so lucky)
Hopes this helps I have a ton of go go berries 2 but i'm saving them 2 trade
Old 01-07-2008, 06:45 PM   #8

Smile Re: OMG I am......

View Post Originally Posted by zephyr
Okay to trade you have to become what is known as gifted (your category is under your user name) to add onto what zeni said here are two helpful links

a guide (not where you apply)
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t155334.html

The rules and where you apply
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nge-t4358.html

Here is the forum link for where to get an avvie and signature made
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...prune=-1&f=190

Hope this helps.

Ohhhh my heart is pounding with gratitude n thx!!!!
thank you thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! reppy!
wats yer WW username?prize 4 u 2!

---------- Jade64 added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kktt34
i know i'm pretty clueless 2 but i can't wait 2 be gifted bur why help full posts...?? Tip for help full post do really long posts.... Not short ones like (lol u r so lucky)
Hopes this helps I have a ton of go go berries 2 but i'm saving them 2 trade
Like I am sooo with u all the way!! thx 4 the tips! ill help u get there with some rep!!!!

Last edited by Jade64; 01-07-2008 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-07-2008, 06:46 PM   #9
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Your gratitude is enough. This is what we do in WI, we help each other. You may run into someone needing help and you might know the answer. Thank you for the offer but I will have to decline. This is my favorite thing to do on WI.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 01-07-2008, 06:48 PM   #10

Cool Re: OMG I am......

View Post Originally Posted by pugbunny
where u can add friends is u click on there avara theing and go to the thing that says addd to buddy

Ok thx for allllll the help!!!!!! Oh thx I get itt! REP 4 U
Closed