Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 09:05 AM   #1
That's right I'm a
Webkinz :)

LJ99 will become famous soon enough

Red face Unanswered: [SOLVED] Okay, Help! I need some help on the gift exchange and WW....

Okay so I JUST became a Gift trainee, and I need to make a GE. The problem is that I have about 100 rooms on WW, and I have so much good stuff to trade, but..oh this is hard to explain but I need to see everything I have without taking it out of my rooms. Is there a way to see every item you have on WW without removing it from your rooms and into your dock?
Thanks

Last edited by commodore; 01-28-2009 at 02:42 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 09:14 AM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Okay, Help! I need some help on the gift exchange and WW....

Congratulations on becoming a Gift Trainee! You are going to have so much fun.
I have often wished for the same thing as you. I think the best route I have found for tracking my items is through My Page. In the area where you can display your items and it will show what you have in categories. Other that that I just do a lot of room moving and writing.
Hopefully somebody will have a better solution for you because it gets even more complicated in the big GE.
Have fun being a Gift Trainee!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:18 AM   #3
That's right I'm a
Webkinz :)

LJ99 will become famous soon enough

thanks so much! You deserve a rep!LOL
Old 01-28-2009, 09:23 AM   #4
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by LJ99
thanks so much! You deserve a rep!LOL
My pleasure. The best advice I can give is just plunge in. It seems very daunting when you first attempt your list of things to trade and then all of the requests start poring in. But, just relax and have fun. Soon, it will be second nature.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:26 AM   #5
2totalsam/2totalsam2
Gift Guru

2total is a jewel in the rough2total is a jewel in the rough

the only thing i can suggest is to write down the room name on paper and what you have to offer from that room. and do that for each room. it'll take some time but that way you can keep up with your inventory!!! good luck and i'm looking forward to shopping at your ge!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 09:36 AM   #6
heck ya i'm
Gifted

emv123 is the cats pajamas!emv123 is the cats pajamas!emv123 is the cats pajamas!emv123 is the cats pajamas!emv123 is the cats pajamas!emv123 is the cats pajamas!

If you are a mac user taking pictures is really easy (command- shift- 4 ) and you can take a picture of the items... or write them down!
emv123 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 10:57 AM   #7
Beariffic! I'm
Gifted

bearcentral will become famous soon enough

Congratulations on becoming a gift trainee!! As Electrabuzz1 said, you are going to have so much fun!! Here's a link to a thread by Valleygram with a checklist of all the rares, psi's, exclusives, etc.:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...09-t75982.html

Unfortunately, there's no way to see everything at once, I wish there was! I would suggest printing off this checklist and just going to each room and marking down everything you have, then you can figure out what you want to trade. A lot of items on the checklist can't be traded in the training GE, but if you get the list started now it will be a big help when you move on the the big GE. Another thing I found helpful, if you can afford the kc, is to buy a large room and just move everything you list on your GE to that room. It makes it easier to find when you are trading.

Hope some of this helped! Have a great time trading!!
bearcentral is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 11:06 AM   #8
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

Just wanted to stop by and say Congrats on becoming a Gift Trainee. I have a spread sheet worked out in Excel....but of course that took me awhile. Bearcentral had some great ideas too.

Whatever you do, take a deep breath, and dive into to some fun. It is like the holidays cause you get stuff you don't have and trade items you don't want. Before we learned about Webkinz Insider my dd would just sell the rares and exclusives that she got but didn't want back to Webkinz......

So glad we found Webkinz Insider. WE LOVE IT HERE!!!!!
marileemed is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 11:08 AM   #9
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

I have come across this annoying issue many times as well, so you're not alone xD
I just visit each room and record the items I have in them. But make sure you write down the room name the item is in, so when someone offers a trade for it on your GE you don't have to search all over for it again
What I did to solve this problem, is - keep all my items of value in the same room, and remember the room's name so each time I want to get an item, I just go directly to that room.
Hopes this helps, and Congratz on becoming a GT!! *claps*
ouscream is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 11:10 AM   #10
Kayla<3

congrats on becoming a gift trainee!
Closed