Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 10:54 AM   #1
biggermomma
Webkinz :)

biggermomma is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] No POM Exclusive Today for Daughter's Account

Today when my daughter adopted her lil' kinz pig (POM March), she did not receive her POM exclusive. (She pointed this out to me -- she's 6, so I didn't regard at first -- but when I adopted mine and her sisters adopted theirs, we found out we did get an exclusive and she did not.)

(1) Has this happened to anyone else? If so, what did you do to attempt to fix?
(2) If not, what would you suggest I do?

Thanks for your help!

p.s. Yes, she did log off her account multiple times and went back on and checked through her dock extensively, and there was no POM exclusive.
biggermomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2008, 10:57 AM   #2
Gift Guru

momlovestocook is just really nicemomlovestocook is just really nice

Default Re: No POM Exclusive Today for Daughter's Account

this happened to one of us here too. There has been a problem with adoptions for a week and ganz is aware of the problem. One of our exclusives was missing from an adoption yesterday.
On another board, customer support told them not to adopt for another week-but not message on webkinz warning you not to adopt.
Old 03-01-2008, 11:11 AM   #3
biggermomma

Default Re: No POTM Exclusive Today for Daughter's Account

Ok, so it's good to know we're not the only one. I just hope someone has a solution. Thanks!
Old 03-01-2008, 11:29 AM   #4

ladyteach77 is an unknown quantity at this point

It happened to me too! No POTM item.
Old 03-01-2008, 11:47 AM   #5
Gift Trainee
gossupgirlsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

what should i do if this happened to me? which it did as well... no pom item and no bed box for my 45th
Old 03-07-2008, 09:47 AM   #6
biggermomma

Here is an update on my issue (which hopefully helps some of you who have had the same/related issues):
(1) I emailed Ganz at support@webkinz.com and detailed as much as I could about the problem.
(2) I have since received an email back from Ganz regarding this asking for details of the incident, as well as specifics about my daughter's account (name, password, secret code, etc). That email also asked for a person's name and daytime telephone number (who is over age 1 for further followup. The email's implication was (but I don't take it as a guarantee) that I would receive a telephone call at some point regarding the issue. There was no timeline as to when I could expect to receive the call.

But at least there has been some movement, I think (at least I hope).

Best of luck to you all with your issues. I'll keep you apprised as to progress on this point. :pig:

---------- biggermomma added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Correction - the email asked for a name/phone number for a person who is over age 18 (those darned smiles sometimes get in places they shouldn't be!)

Last edited by biggermomma; 03-07-2008 at 09:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-14-2008, 10:25 AM   #7
biggermomma

Thumbs up SOLVED: Re: No POM Exclusive Today for Daughter's Account

This issue of not getting the POTM exclusive was successfully resolved Thursday (3/13) afternoon, when I received a call from a Ganz representative. She asked what the issue was, I told her, and within a few minutes she had placed a POTM exclusive in my daughter's Webkinz dock. (My daughter was totally thrilled when she got home from school.)

This issue was resolved in less than two weeks of the original issue/report, which I think is pretty good. Thanks, Ganz!
Closed