Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2007, 12:37 PM   #1
for trades
Gift Guru

Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Unanswered: [SOLVED] No new room with adoption

I recently adopted a hippo & named it Zippity.

I went through the adoption process & named my pet.

When the adoption process was complete I clicked on Play with your pet.

My new hippo showed up in a room I already had.

I never received a new room for my new adoption.

I had to buy it so she would have her own room.

After I bought the room for Zippity & tried to name it Zippitys room & received this message
"that word is not allowed".

If I would have known I would be jipped out of a room & exclusives I would have figured out a different name or changed the spelling of the one I had. This really Makes my Zippity sad.

Very Sad Zippity He never got his own Room. He had to spend his last Kinzcash so he could sleep in peace.

Blueeyes2007 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 12:39 PM   #2
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: No new room with adoption

after your 10-th you do not get rooms anymore -- just more cash - which is good because you can purchase a bigger room
Old 11-15-2007, 12:41 PM   #3
jacob1212c
Gift Guru

Jacob1212c is on a distinguished road

I believe at a certain number of pets, you stop getting a room with your adoption.....can't remember when. You should still have gotten your exclusives. And as far as the room names. Ganz is really limiting the words that you can use. I think I read something somewhere that it has to do with them trying to reopen the chat room.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:48 PM   #4
for trades
Gift Guru

Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

I wasn't aware that you do not receive rooms after the tenth adoption. Thank you very much for the help. My gosh this site is absolutely wonderful. Everyone is so very helpful.
Thank you again for all your help I truly appreciate it.
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2007, 12:50 PM   #5
kxk0
Gifted

kxk0 is on a distinguished road

Hello,
when you get 10 webkinz you stop getting rooms and have to start buying them Hope this helps
Old 11-15-2007, 12:51 PM   #6
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

when you get around 10 kinz you don't get a free room anymore.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:53 PM   #7
mommamea13
Gift Guru

mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!

Closed thread as question was answered. Please pm me if you have any questions or feel like your question was not answered.
Mommamea13
Closed