Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 03:27 PM   #1
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] New Releases - How long before POTM

I just came home with the four new ones. Before I go ahead and adopt them I was wondering, from your experience, would they appear as a POTM within the next few months or does it take a while? Anxious to adopt but after spending the money, I'm thinking I should try and be smart. Thank you for your valuable input.

A great big THANK YOU for all of your input. I will now proceed to adopt my 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th webbies. I'm thinking the croc has won to get the last assigned room
And yes, I do have the Clydesdale sitting here patiently waiting for August to arrive. I've already started preparing his room.

Last edited by ConchyJane; 07-07-2008 at 04:23 PM.. Reason: solved
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 03:33 PM   #2
~As You Wish~
Gift Guru

readbooks3721 is a jewel in the roughreadbooks3721 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Releases - How long before POTM

i think since Ganz has chosen moderately old Webkinz as the POTM that the unreleased four will not be POTM very soon.
readbooks3721 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 03:38 PM   #3
polarbears

I believe that the webkinz cares cow is the POTM this month. I don't know what is next months...
Old 07-07-2008, 03:40 PM   #4
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Those new webkinz will definitely not be POTM's anytime soon. It does look like Ganz has chosen older 'kinz as POTM's and there still are a bunch more of them; including Lil' Kinz until some of the new ones will probaly start coming up. Enjoy your new webkinz!
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 03:41 PM   #5
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 

the cheeky monkey is this months potm. The little kinz cares cow was thought to be too but it was apparently a glitch.
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 03:52 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

ifinance has a spectacular aura about

I'd log them in and enjoy them! I don't think they'll be POTM any time soon. They've never made a pet the POTM within a few months of release. FYI - According to WI, August's POTM is the Clydesdale and September is the Bullfrog. I hope you enjoy your Toucan as much as we are enjoying ours - it rocks!
Old 07-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #7
Beatlesfan772
Gifted

Beatlesfan772 is on a distinguished road

Next months POTM is the Clydesdale and September's POTM is the Bull Frog. Ganz Usually doesn't use brand new pets as POTM. Congratulations on getting the brand new webbies!
Beatlesfan772 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 03:59 PM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I say go ahead and adopt them and enjoy them.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #9
pj1sportsfan
Webkinz :)

pj1sportsfan will become famous soon enough

Yeah the only POTM's I can remember are Panda, elephant, cheeky monkey, pink poodle, bullfrog, and clydesdale which are all very old except the pink poodle and the clydesdale which are about a year old I think. So I would go ahead and adopt them.
pj1sportsfan is offline Male
Closed