Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 01:04 AM   #11
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

Default Re: New pet didn't get a room

View Post Originally Posted by TigMagick
In a large room you can easly fit 3 pets, ut to 6 if you go more dorm style! in the end it can be more price effective! less rooms to wallpaper/ decorate!
I agree with MAT74, I lick picking out where my new rooms go, esp now that I can rename them again.

Just to give you the break down:
On any after your 10th you get 3,500 KC (to help with room cost I'm sure)
Any pet that not a superbed pet(10th, 15th, ext) you should get the PSI, PSF 2 extra foods, the balloon, an exclusive or roll on the kinz dice, a blue box for a 2nd exclusive or roll on the kinz dice.

Hope this helps PM if you have more questions, always ready to help!
TigMagick,
Can I ask what you meant about being able to rename your rooms again? I ended up changing some of my room names, but now I wish there was a way to change them back to "pet name"'s Room. I wanted to switch two of my pets rooms before I knew you could "paper/paint over" the walls or floors. The rename feature wouldn't let me change Ladyhawk's Room to Buster's Room and vice versa. Now I just ended up calling them Meadow Room, Space Room, etc., but I wish I could change them back to have the pets; names on the map. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks, Gylphling
Gylphling is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 02:20 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Gylphling
TigMagick,
Can I ask what you meant about being able to rename your rooms again? I ended up changing some of my room names, but now I wish there was a way to change them back to "pet name"'s Room. I wanted to switch two of my pets rooms before I knew you could "paper/paint over" the walls or floors. The rename feature wouldn't let me change Ladyhawk's Room to Buster's Room and vice versa. Now I just ended up calling them Meadow Room, Space Room, etc., but I wish I could change them back to have the pets; names on the map. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks, Gylphling
the dictionary does not allow certain words and unfortunately names don't pass through the filter, the only rooms that will have the pets names are your first ten, but if you changed them, I don't think you can put it back
janna479 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 02:48 PM   #13
WarriorsHeart

BlueBandit is an unknown quantity at this point

After ten pets, you don't get a room anymore I think. Best of luck in finding the problem!
Old 04-01-2008, 04:22 PM   #14

starrletta11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: New pet didn't get a room

MY FRIEND ADOPTED HER 6TH OR 7TH PET AND STARTED GETING NO ROOM OR EXTRA KINZCASH!!!!
starrletta11 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 09:20 PM   #15
I am so...
Gift Guru

diamondsrock133 is on a distinguished road

You dont get a room with any pet past your 10th!!!
diamondsrock133 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 09:29 PM   #16
oh yeah I'm a
Gifted

ladybucs123 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Gylphling
Has anyone ever adopted a new pet and it didn't get it's own room?? My neice just adopted a Lil'Kinz Persian cat (her 11th pet) and it appeared in one of the other pet's room. She got her kinzcash and welcome gift, plus it came with a bonus gift of a royal throne and a white cat couch. If your pet gets a bonus gift do they not get a room? I had her send one of the comments to the site administrators about "Why didn't my latest pet get a room?". Since this is one of the options then I guess this is either a fairly common problem or it was intentional. I guess we'll see. I'd appreciate anyone's input to help us out.

Thanks, Gylphling
Yeah I figured that out last week. After ten pets you have to start paying for your own rooms.
ladybucs123 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 11:19 PM   #17
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

Thanks for the responses, guys!
Like I said, my neice decided to keep just her original account and add any new pets to that one (probably bigger rooms with roomates). I've decided to go a different route, however.
I've been wanting to get the Whimsy Dragon since I heard Webkinz was coming out with one because I love dragons. None of my other pets are mythical creatures, though. I've decided that I want to keep my original account for my "real" animal pets and start a second account for Mythicals. I am shopping around for good prices on the retired Unicorn and Pegasus and I will start off with those three and then add any others of that type of Webkinz that come out in the future. I plan to name the pegasus Perseus, the unicorn Acorna, and the dragon Amaranth ( a redish-pink flower and a shade of cerise).
I'm also thinking about starting up a third account for mainly farming for profit. I have read numerous other posts anout folks who do this. I plan to have probably only three pets on this account (just one would seem too lonely). I want to get a cow and name her Clarabelle, a pig to name Wilbur, and once they come out, a Li'Kinz chicken to name Henrietta. :pig:
I talked to the lady who runs one of our local shops that is a Webkinz retailer and she read me the list of the free Webkinz that we will be able to choose from during the upcoming Extravaganza. They are mainly the original ones that are not retired yet, and I'm pretty sure it includes the pig and cow. I will probably wait until then to get them and start my farm account unless I win one from a trading card pack in the mean time.
When I started thinking about it, I decided that three accounts should still be managable (keeping all my pets happy and healthy) and will give me the added bonus of two extra tries on the daily activities. If I win something good on one that would better suite the pets in another house (account), I can just send it right over via Kinzpost.
Well I put all my Kinzkids to bed for the night, so I better put myself to bed as well. I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!!
Goodnight Webkinz World
Gylphling
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 01:21 PM   #18
jam86tvl

jam86tvl is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by janna479
the dictionary does not allow certain words and unfortunately names don't pass through the filter, the only rooms that will have the pets names are your first ten, but if you changed them, I don't think you can put it back
Once you change the room name you are at the mercy of the dictionary, no changing back. It really drives me nuts that pet names do not pass through the filter. It is the one major sticking point for me on the website. I figure if the name is acceptable at adoption there should be some way for Ganz to connect the names list from adoptions to the dictionary to make them ok when you want to name a room using the pet's name; especially once you have to start buying your own rooms. I've sent the suggestion to Ganz more than once. Perhaps if enough of us do, they will find a way to let pet names through the filter. I have also found that the animal type is sometimes not accepted. I tried to name a room St Bernard, Reindeer, and Hippo Persian, none of which were accepted even though they are the animal types given by Ganz. The rooms are now little boy dog, Deer, and Hippo Cat. I hope they find a way to change it. I am glad for filters to keep the website safe for my daughters, but these are pet names we are wanting to use to name rooms and there should be some way to do so.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:25 PM   #19
Gifted
jaxpuppy1018 is on a distinguished road

after 10 adoptions, you don't get a new room with each pet, but on the tenth you get a cool super bed.
Closed