Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 09:07 PM   #11
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Default Re: My Webkinz is starving :(

Mine's been stuck at 100, too. Think of all the kc we are saving until they fix it from not having to feed them!! I sold back some of the food from the Daily Kinzcare for extra cash.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 01:49 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
terriermom is on a distinguished road

My Terrier and Raccon are doing the same thing. They haven't eaten in three days!
Old 02-11-2008, 01:09 PM   #13
PM me to become frie

jmhinkley is an unknown quantity at this point

I personally don't mind the food glitch in WW right now - I'm saving money not buying food & I am actually making money selling excess vegetables from my gardens!
Old 02-11-2008, 01:15 PM   #14
Juxta13
Juxta13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: My Webkinz is starving :(

I'm glad you started this thread. I was wondering the same thing. Mine are all stuck at 100%, but it would be very frustrating if any were stuck in the lower range. I guess we'll really save on food bills this week until they get it fixed!

Juxta13 :ccat:
Old 02-11-2008, 03:55 PM   #15
wandajean is on a distinguished road

My friend and my daughter are having the same problem. I have been so busy this weekend that unfortunately, I have not noticed on my own account. As stated in previous replies, it must be a glitch! But at least you are presently saving kinzcash now since you don't need to buy food! LOL!!

Just a note about real world animals - as a person with a degree in Animal Science and Biology with Zoological emphasis, I can assuredly tell you that many real world creatures tend to eat much less over the cold months. For example, bears hibernate, and I am sure they don't eat in their sleep!

Hopefully, the problem will be fixed soon and I animals will be normal and not starving!

:gr::husky::pgn::pig::rac::turt:
Old 02-11-2008, 04:53 PM   #16
Mr. Trekkie
Gift Guru

Neo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to behold

Same here! It's really odd! My black cat hasn't eaten in like 5 days1 But, at least i don't have to buy any food
Neo1000 is offline Male
Old 02-11-2008, 04:54 PM   #17
babalabalu is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, it seems to be a common "problem" the last couple of days. I'm sure it's a glitch they'll fix eventually. Don't think of it as him starving, he's just not hungry! I've had it happen with all of my pets though, no matter which one I play with, nobody wants anything to eat.

And of course, this happens right after I got all creative and made about a dozen dishes in the kitchen! Now all that lovely food is just sitting in my dock...
Old 02-11-2008, 04:56 PM   #18

Hollylop is on a distinguished road

Mine have been like that for five days too. I've been selling all the food I harvest from my garden.
Old 02-11-2008, 05:01 PM   #19
shopgal1234

jonasloverx3 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah its happening to me too, i think it is a glitch but dont worry about your webkin dying, im sure it wont
Old 02-11-2008, 05:13 PM   #20

cajun3343 is on a distinguished road

I logged on today just to find out if anyone else was experiencing this problem. I'm glad to see it is not just my account or my pets. I hope that Ganz is aware of this and are working to resolve the problem.

Also, does brief image of your pet being sick show up when you first log on and then goes to all 100% image we have been seeing? That is what leads me to believe they are all actually starving to death.

I appreciate the input and comments from everyone else.

Cajun3343

---------- cajun3343 added 3 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

I got a couple of the new PVC figurines and of course got display case as gift with first one I entered. I thought that you would be able to put the little figures in the display case once it was put in a room. I haven't been able to do that. Either because I've been doing it wrong or becuase it just doesn't work. I don't really want 20 of these little things scattered all over my pet's rooms.

Does anyone out there have any info on this that can help me out?

Thanks,

Cajun3343

Last edited by cajun3343; 02-11-2008 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed