Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 12:27 PM   #1
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] My elephant is sick!!

I was on webkinz, and all of a sudden, my lil' elephant got sick. She was happy, healthy, and full, so i cant figure out what got her sick. So i took her to the doctors, and i bought the medicine and gave her popsicles and jelly, because she had sore throat. I have ten other webkinz, and i can't afford to have all of them sick. I just wondered if any one knew how i could keep the rest of my webkinx healthy, or if you know why myrtle got sick in the first place. I will send ou a psf if you can tell me what hapened. Please, somebody help!!!

---------- kerili added 19 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Please, someone help me!!!

Last edited by kerili; 02-01-2008 at 12:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 12:48 PM   #2
is soo amazingly
Gifted

xogreenified94 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: My elephant is sick!!

Try taking it to Dr. QUack. And just for refrence, remember to excersize your pet daily and feed it lots of health food. Hope that helps!

-Allie
Old 02-01-2008, 01:22 PM   #3
shopgal1234
Webkinz :)

jonasloverx3 is an unknown quantity at this point

well i honestly dont think your other webkinz can get sick just from being around you elephant, i think they also have to be sad and not fed. but to keep them healty, and loved and you should be in good order
Old 02-01-2008, 01:39 PM   #4

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

is everyone just standing somewhere, or is everyone in bed? My pets get EASILY hungry & whatnot if they're not in their beds. Even if I'm playing with one for too long, the hunger goes from 97 to 69! so switch your pets often.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:41 PM   #5
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Sometimes they just get sick because there is something going around. If you click on parent's area instead of log on when you open the webkinz page there are a number of questions there.

One is:

What if the Webkinz pet get sick?

The answer is:

If your child's pet gets sick (if it has a green snout and an ice pack on its head), please take it to the Clinic in the "Things to Do" menu. Your child will have to purchase medicine for it to help make it feel better. If a pet is just unhealthy, please feed it some healthier foods and give it some more exercise. Sometimes Webkinz pets get sick if they are left alone for long periods of time without care and their health meter drops below 9 and sometimes they get sick if there's just a sickness going around.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 04:42 PM   #6
Your mom's leg hair.
Gifted

candygirl717 is on a distinguished road

Just try talking to Dr. Quack!
Old 02-02-2008, 12:58 PM   #7
xllsoddancer2813x
Gifted

Dancer2813 is an unknown quantity at this point

Most of the time your webkinz just randomly become sick, no one really knows why, so just take care of them and maybe try to get some extra cash in case it happens again
Old 02-02-2008, 01:03 PM   #8
You can't handle the

baconkid is on a distinguished road

I've read somewhere on Webkinz that a sickness can be going around and your pet will get sick, kind of like in real life...
baconkid is offline Male
Old 02-02-2008, 01:25 PM   #9
Willowtail is an unknown quantity at this point

My turtle got sick because she was in the Clubhouse. It isn't a big deal--go to Dr. Quack, get some medicine, feed them jelly and popsicles and the vitamin pills from the W-Shop, and they'll be better soon. It doesn't effect your other Webkinz, either.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:38 PM   #10
lovejennnn22

lovejennnn22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, all your pets should have beds to sleep in. Mine always got sick if they didn't have a good amount of rest. Try that next time.
Closed