Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] Known Glitches on Saturday 2/23

Known glitches today, Saturday, 2/23

-Kinchat Phone not loading (which also means no Clubhouse or TA)
-Todays Activities not loading
-Arcade not loading
-Kinzpost not sending
-Newspaper not loading
-exclusives not showing up
-kc not be awarded

Solutions:
Try using IE for arcade and newspaper (thanks bishsticks!)
Ganz has stated that the Kinzcash is being awarded, it is just not being displayed in your dock. Should be fixed on Monday

Please lmk if you have something to add or if you have a way to solve any of these.

This is also posted in WI Helps ection. I did this twice so more people would see, in an *attempt* to cut down on the number of duplicate threads. Sorry mods if that was not okay with you guys!

Last edited by -Lilypad; 02-23-2008 at 01:51 PM..
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2008, 11:25 AM   #2
Gifted

Bishsticks will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Known Glitches on Saturday 2/23

The newspaper and arcade will load in IE, and I was able to KinzPost in IE as well. Still no daily activities though.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:31 AM   #3
chloebell6
Webkinz :)
chloebell is an unknown quantity at this point

i am having trouble with the curio shop also....i have been all week. When you click on go shopping it loads a blank screen.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:37 AM   #4
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I was able to eventually get to the Academy this morning but when I tried to do the Fashion class, no models ever came out... so I had to eventually just close out and fail the class. I am so sick of getting gypped out of money... 50KC gone and all I have to show for it is an underserved failed class.

---------- bc2 added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Oh, I also forgot that every time I login... the front page never loads. Only my dock is loading at the bottom and I have had trouble with everything else loading. Also when it froze up I couldn't even logout like I normally could in the past. The logout button was darkened and didn't work at all.

Last edited by bc2; 02-23-2008 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-23-2008, 11:41 AM   #5
Lil Kinz
Patt is an unknown quantity at this point

i have never been able to use my phone I always get the cannot connect to server message, the same for the clubhouse. This week after I bought the bowling alley at the Curio shop I haven't been able to get in there either. No shopping, no gem hunting. When I click on all the links to try to get help from Ganz, I haven't found a link that addresses this problem. My dear grandchildren are waiting for me to fix the phone so they can come over to grandma's house and play. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 02-23-2008, 12:20 PM   #6
chloebell6
chloebell is an unknown quantity at this point

i contacted ganz the day after christmas b/c of all the problems i have been having and they just emailed me back yesterday and said they can't even address my issues until i provide them with all this info, such as what pet it happens on, the secret code and where i bought it. it's like they don't want to help!
Old 02-23-2008, 12:25 PM   #7
nannc
Gift Guru

nannc is a jewel in the roughnannc is a jewel in the rough

There are too many problems occurring right now to even appreciate the website. It's a fun website but i am finging myself wasting time for things that used to take a few minutes. Hopefully they will fix the issues but it seems like they are trying the govern the whole idea of what fun should be.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:27 PM   #8
purplelane

lstone25 is on a distinguished road

I can't see any today's activities, can't use the phone, can't play in the tournament arena, and I still can't get into the curio shop. I'm sick of it!!!! Saturday is always the best day for the fun stuff, and I'm missing it all.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:56 PM   #9
that smells like a
Banned
webkinslove10 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Known Glitches on Saturday 2/23

Yeah, Saturday is the only day I can get in on the good Hourlies cause I'm home usually. I am so disappointed right now. I have to spend alot of time looking for pet's rooms cause of the room naming business. And now this! I think I'm going to take a break from webkinz. I will come on to feed them and do my gardening but that's about it.

Sad Webkinz Mom
Old 02-23-2008, 01:48 PM   #10
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

i almost always (when i log on) get the 'Green Screen of Death' U know when it says 'loading' for like EVER!
yingxi is offline Female
Closed