Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 11:49 PM   #1
Sweetiehart
Webkinz :)
robncynnie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] I need help getting gifted!!

I am having trouble with the 50 posts part. I don't really spend alot of time reading the posts unless I am looking for an answer or reading the front page for "breaking news". I really like Webkinz Insider and I am looking forward to being gifted because I now have 21 webkinz and I have been saving all thier "stuff" that I will never use. I have 3 rooms full of stuff that I would be willing to trade and I am getting tired of storing it.

Can you guys help me with my posts? Ask me questions, or direct me to really interesting threads where I could actually have some useful input. I really want to be gifted just so I can get rid of some of my stuff.

Thanks!

:kanga:My newest - Brisbane
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2008, 12:26 AM   #2
mkpmlk/soccerpug023
Gifted

kenzie&rachel will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I need help getting gifted!!

i have alot of questions:
so heres my first one: which one do you like better lilkinz or bigkinz?
kenzie&rachel is offline Female
Old 03-20-2008, 12:28 AM   #3

fanofcows is an unknown quantity at this point

How do u get gifted??? HELP!!! Do u have 2 write 50 replies???
Old 03-20-2008, 12:29 AM   #4
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Here's some tips: Go into the forums under the "WI Rules, Help & Suggestions", and "Somebody Help" sections. Keep posting for people that need help in them, and I keep a tally sheet of everything I post in. I also greet the new users when they post in the "Hi, I'm Joe and I love my webkinz" section. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me!

---------- shadowsown88 added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

You have to have 50 helpful/relevant posts and have been a member of WI for 2 weeks.

Last edited by shadowsown88; 03-20-2008 at 12:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2008, 12:38 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

If you REALLY want the helpful posts angle so that you can get into the gift exchange. Hang out in the HI, I'm Joe and I love my Webkinz category. Welcome newcomers. It is really nice to have a whole community to say hi! If you post that the FAQ and the RULES are just under the Fairy or to the right of the little black and white cat, It really helps! Mention something about their post if they include extra info. If it seems they are interested in something you are knowledgeable in, point them in the right direction. You can never go wrong being part of a welcoming committee. Besides, Gingerlytoo, Karen and COWS4YOU will be familiar with you already, That is their little corner. They will probably change the status really quickly if they see your name in the application board. DON'T post before you have your 50 posts or two weeks in. They WILL delete it. Hope this helped you!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-20-2008, 12:46 AM   #6
KMORERA
Gift Guru

HECMO3 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by robncynnie
I am having trouble with the 50 posts part. I don't really spend alot of time reading the posts unless I am looking for an answer or reading the front page for "breaking news". I really like Webkinz Insider and I am looking forward to being gifted because I now have 21 webkinz and I have been saving all thier "stuff" that I will never use. I have 3 rooms full of stuff that I would be willing to trade and I am getting tired of storing it.

Can you guys help me with my posts? Ask me questions, or direct me to really interesting threads where I could actually have some useful input. I really want to be gifted just so I can get rid of some of my stuff.

Thanks!

:kanga:My newest - Brisbane
I have bad news for you ...... Sorry but just because you hit 50 posts does not mean you become gifted there is a whole program that the admin has created. It starts with 50 informative and helpful posts. If you write a post that says "hi im bob I like webkinz" that will not count toward the 50 needed posts. I suggest going to the open forum and just begin to read different threads and write useful posts about things you may be knowledgeable about or you could even begin some threads with some useful information you may have found out about webkinz.

There have been members with over 300 posts that have been denied for not having "50" good posts. So dont feel bad. Just take the two weeks and set a goal for yourself to write 5 good posts a day.
Good luck with everything.
HECMO3 is offline Male
Old 03-20-2008, 01:33 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Jazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud of

My advice is to be yourself. Post on topics that interest you, where you can help or just be supportive of others. This with the other great advice you've gotten will get you there with patience.
Jazicat is offline Female
Old 03-20-2008, 01:43 AM   #8
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jazicat
My advice is to be yourself. Post on topics that interest you, where you can help or just be supportive of others. This with the other great advice you've gotten will get you there with patience.
Great advice!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2008, 09:42 AM   #9
friends4ever3
Gifted

softballsister is on a distinguished road

Yes, all those ways are great! Also, a really fun way to get to your 50 is to RP, but I especially have a problem with RPing too much. It has kept me from my 50. So, having a healthy balance is always a great way to go!
Old 03-20-2008, 12:54 PM   #10

mayas.mom is a jewel in the roughmayas.mom is a jewel in the rough

I fully understand what you mean. I would like to become gifted as well, but I want to write meaningful posts and replies. I guess it just takes some time to post reasonable questions and good tips for helping others! Be patient, we'll get there!
Closed