Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 01:31 PM   #1
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] I am frustrated!!!

I was happy but now I'm upset. I just adopted my velvety Elephant and I got the Electric Blue Mauna Loa Lamp for the exclusive. So I'm jumping up and down for joy and I start to put it on the table I want and as soon as I do guess what happens? Yep, I get logged out. When I log back in it has vanished. I have wanted this item for so long that I almost cried when that happened. I wrote to them and, told them what happened and I hope they can get it back for me. Let me know what you think about this.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2008, 01:34 PM   #2
:):):):):)
Webkinz :)

aleirbag is just really nicealeirbag is just really nice

Default Re: I am frustrated!!!

i feel soooooo sorry 4 u
aleirbag is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks! I was so glad when I saw that in my dock. I just hope they can get it back for me.
Old 01-24-2008, 02:24 PM   #4
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry to hear about your blue lava
zephyr is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 02:32 PM   #5
Cookie11Dough
Gifted

Chocolate Bunny will become famous soon enough

also, try logging out and logging back in. look at the place or room you put it, or it might be in ur dock. if it's not there, check ur email or whatever and then call them if they couldn't help. i hope they can give it back!
Old 01-24-2008, 10:40 PM   #6
Lyn
lynscritters
Gifted

Lyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh that's so sad. I lost a fish window that same way that I got when I adopted my black bear. I told them about it but they held firm that it was impossible for items to just disappear, so I never did get my fish window back. But that was quite some time ago, before the website was as glitchy as it is now. They will probably be much more likely to help you with your missing lamp than they were with my missing window. I sure hope they give you a new one!!!
Old 01-24-2008, 10:44 PM   #7
Huskfan
Gifted

Thanks for the information. I'm sorry to hear about your fish window. In the mean time I'm going to try to trade for one.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:57 PM   #8
sallycinderella

gracedarling is an unknown quantity at this point

It's frustrating how they are so firm items never disappear. I mean, it's a website, it's bound to have glitches, right? Sigh.

So sorry about your lamp!
Old 01-25-2008, 02:35 PM   #9
SmallTownSim

SmallTownSim is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Lyn
Oh that's so sad. I lost a fish window that same way that I got when I adopted my black bear. I told them about it but they held firm that it was impossible for items to just disappear, so I never did get my fish window back. But that was quite some time ago, before the website was as glitchy as it is now. They will probably be much more likely to help you with your missing lamp than they were with my missing window. I sure hope they give you a new one!!!
i don't mean to bud in... but i guess i am

but why would they "not" give it back to you? WW can see what is going on in each account. they should know you received it and they should know that it isn't in your home or your dock... why not just give it back? that doesn't seem very nice (or dare i say it) good business?

guess I'm just a naive newbie.
SmallTownSim is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 02:38 PM   #10
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

that happened to a little girl... i sent her an exclusive and it logged her out
RachelxXx is offline Female
Closed