Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 03:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] How do you put picture or patterns on the background of your public profile? please help me!

How do you put pictures or patterns in the background of your public profile? It seems like I've tried everything! I have lots of pictures in my album that aren't that big but I can't find a way to put them on the background. It won't let me put the URL code and it won't let me upload them. I don't know if there is so error or something because I CAN'T do it!

Could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me!

Pandora
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 03:44 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: How do you put picture or patterns on the background of your public profile? please help me! :'(

What I did was create an album just for pictures I want to use in my profile background. Once you have the pictures you want saved in your album, Right click the picture and chose "Copy Image Location" then go to your profile and right above the message box there should be Customize Profile. Click on that and you will see a whole bunch of boxes where you can change colors and things. Somewhere near the bottom of each section there will be a yellow box with what looks like mountains in the background. Click on the little yellow box and then right click and "Paste" the image location you copied earlier in the URL box that pops up. (There are lots of sections where you can paste a picture. You can chose a different pic for each section but I like to use the same picture for my whole background.) Hope this helps but if you still have questions let me know.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 04:46 PM   #3

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: How do you put picture or patterns on the background of your public profile? please help me! :'(

I right clicked on one of them but I couldn't see copy image location. When I right click I just saw copy and copy shortcut.
Old 07-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #4
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds hard, but it is simple. Here is how:

Find the pic and save it in your folder.
Go to your page and click my albums and create new.
Then click browse images and click you image you want.
Save the album.
After it's saved, click the code and copy it.
Now go to Customize Profile and paste it into the box by the bottom.

Hope this helped!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 07:05 PM   #5
finally i'm a

good1378 will become famous soon enough

ik i want to have a backround too but don't know how to make a album!
good1378 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 07:09 PM   #6

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

I know the thread says how do I do background but I'm with good1378, how do you make the album?
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 07:44 PM   #7
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by buggirl28
It sounds hard, but it is simple. Here is how:

Find the pic and save it in your folder.
Go to your page and click my albums and create new.
Then click browse images and click you image you want.
Save the album.
After it's saved, click the code and copy it.
Now go to Customize Profile and paste it into the box by the bottom.

Hope this helped!
Precisely! These instructions should help. There is also a thread on how to do this. Good Luck!
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 09:20 PM   #8

Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooo much for posting guys!

I still can't figure it out though. I went to my album and clicked on the code and pressed copy. Then I went to customize profile and I didn't see that part with the mountains and stuff where you can paste an image.

I don't know what I should do.

Pandora
Old 07-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #9
[xo]cupcake

I have some advice! Okay, here it goes!:

1. Right click on the picture that you would like to use as your backround, and select the Save Picture as button.

2. Go onto WI and near the bottom of your profile, you will see something that says Albums. Click on that and make a new album. You may call this whatever you want as well as put whatever you want in it.

3. Next, please go to Upload Pictures and click on it.

4. Click on the Browse... button next to the open area and search through your folder until you have found the picture that you would like.

5. Click on Upload, and the pictures you have selected will be uploaded.

6. Then, go to the Album that you have just created and click on the picture that you have just uploaded. Copy the Direct Link.

7. Next, go back to your profile. There, you will see a Customize profile button. Select that button and click on it.

8. In Customize your profile, there will be a very first box that says Main. Please paste the link that you have copied into the Backround URL box at the bottom right corner of the Main box.

After all that is done, just enjoy! I am sure you will make your profile amazing looking !
Old 07-07-2008, 10:22 PM   #10

Thanks Guys!

NOW I KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed