Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
Crazyeyd
Webkinz :)
Crazyeyd is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] Help Please

Okay, I am pretty new to the forum, but I have been trying to add my friend for days. There is no button anywhere for add friend. I know where it is SUPPOSED to be, but it's not there!

Does anyone have some sort of explanation for this? Is it a glitch/problem.... or ummm... is it me?? I swear to you, I cannot find an add friend button anywhere!
Crazyeyd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2008, 02:05 PM   #2

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Default Re: Help Please

Find the person you want to be friends with and click on their username. You can find them by going to a post by them or by searching the member list.

Go to their profile.

Once you are at their profile on the right hand side you will see a little bar that says friends and under that it will list their friends or say that they havent made any friends yet. Right under that is a little text that says "Befriend SO-AND-SO" Click on those words.

It will take you to a page where you can confirm that you really want to become friends with that person.
cbjhockey is online now Female
Old 07-16-2008, 02:40 PM   #3
Gifted

neely98 is on a distinguished road

okay find the person you want to be friends with then if you find a post be them click on there username and click befriends with hoever or on there profile there is a botton under there friends they have that says be friends with hoever

i hope this has helped

---------- neely98 added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

in fact may i be friends with you

Last edited by neely98; 07-16-2008 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-16-2008, 02:40 PM   #4
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

CLick on their username on a post, then click "Add _____ to buddies".
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 07-16-2008, 02:44 PM   #5
Gifted

neely98 is on a distinguished road

fisrt find who you want to be friends with then click on their user name ( easyiest way find a post by them) then click add whoever to friends lisr or go to there public rpofile adn under threre friends list there is a botton it says be friends with whoever click that

may we be friends
Old 07-16-2008, 02:44 PM   #6
Crazyeyd

okay, when i go to this particular friend's profile it's not there! There is no button anywhere that says be-friend. It should be in the column on the right where it says "Showing friends __ of ___" right??

I know this sounds really crazy but I PROMISE it's not there..... this is so strange, lol!
Old 07-16-2008, 04:36 PM   #7
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hi there Crazyeyd~ You need to earn "Webkinz" status first Soon as you reach at least 10 posts and the system catches up with you..you will see your status go from "Lil Kinz" to "Web Kinz" you should at that time see that feature along with the feature of being able to PM= personal message
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 06:06 PM   #8
ill you be my

PorcelainNinja is a jewel in the roughPorcelainNinja is a jewel in the rough

Oh. I thought you were talking about WW, which DID have a glitch about adding friends for a while, but it's gone now, and was prepared to tell ya so, but then realized that 1) It was about WI and 2) Everyone has already helped ya!
PorcelainNinja is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:01 AM   #9
Crazyeyd

View Post Originally Posted by mom2hnemi
Hi there Crazyeyd~ You need to earn "Webkinz" status first Soon as you reach at least 10 posts and the system catches up with you..you will see your status go from "Lil Kinz" to "Web Kinz" you should at that time see that feature along with the feature of being able to PM= personal message

AAAHhhhhh. Thank you!!! That must be what the issue is!
Closed