Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2007, 10:26 PM   #1
Liz1209 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] Help I need ideas for presents

I really want to get my friends something nice on webkinz but I don't want it to be to cheap or to expensive so any ideas? plz Help!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2007, 10:45 PM   #2
jackhts is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help I need ideas for presents

View Post Originally Posted by Liz1209
I really want to get my friends something nice on webkinz but I don't want it to be to cheap or to expensive so any ideas? plz Help!
Well, I think you could get then a little christmas gift. Do they have the trees? The menorahs, or the snowglobe? you could get it for them. Or, if that isn't good, then you could go to the recipes on Webkinz insider at the top, and make one, it would be really nice if you did one of those. I am sure your friend would like it anyway. hope this helped.:pgn:
Old 12-08-2007, 11:57 PM   #3
cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I see that you are gifted, so you can always trade some stuff you no longer use for things that you know your friends really want. Or "clean house" and sell stuff you never use, and do alot of the tournaments that you are really good at. If you save up a ton of KC, you should be able to buy them things that are really nice. :-)
I've made some extra money with my garden and I found that you don't need to really feed your pets until the health reaches 80. That saved me a TON of KC when I figured that one out!! If you want to save KC by feeding less, you can go to Elubin and find out which foods give you the most bang for your buck. Like say rice gives you 10 health points, you know you don't need to feed your pet until it reaches less than 90. If you feed it above 90, you are just wasting the extra points.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:01 AM   #4
for trades
Gift Guru
Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

There are new holiday clothing items in the W-shop

These would make a great gift

Green Kinz Kringle Jacket(85 KC)
Hat (60KC)
Holiday House Coat(115KC)
Holiday Night Dress(100KC)

Good Luck with your gift I think any of these would make a wonderful gift.

Happy Holidays
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female