Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2008, 09:03 PM   #31
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Default Re: HeLp CeNtER - AsK AbOuT AnYtHiNg WeBkInZ ReLaTeD Or WeBkInZ InSidEr ReLaTeD!

To post a pic, at the bottom of the posting screen, you should see something that says manage attachements.Once you have clicked on it, click on browse, and find the Pic you want. I can make you a cutom avvie here is my sample sheet and some others.Pm if you want one like those!

Last edited by gReTa; 11-09-2008 at 10:16 AM..
gReTa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 07:18 AM   #32
Drizzy Weezy Barbie
Gifted

bluebeary2000 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: HeLp CeNtER - AsK AbOuT AnYtHiNg WeBkInZ ReLaTeD Or WeBkInZ InSidEr ReLaTeD!

View Post Originally Posted by bluebeary2000
please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok i was putting in a new pic for my siggy, and when i hit save changes a message came up saying unable to save image! what does that mean and how can i fix it!
did you see mine???
i need help fast
bluebeary2000 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 11:13 AM   #33
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

I know, that mesagge is sooo anooying. Why don't you try to PM a mod? Maybe they can do something.

---------- gReTa added 194 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Hello! Aggies? ANSWER US, please!!

Last edited by gReTa; 03-21-2008 at 11:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 07:23 PM   #34
Rocks out loud!
Webkinz :)

Fluffyhoney123 will become famous soon enough

i must sound really clueless but...

how do you make the little heart thing? not the <3 but the real heart i must know cuz i am opening a new avvie shop and i want a heart or six in the title!

---------- Fluffyhoney123 added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

please an anyone tell me how to do a heart?

---------- Fluffyhoney123 added 276 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

hello? anybody hoooome?

Last edited by Fluffyhoney123; 03-21-2008 at 07:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-22-2008, 08:16 AM   #35
sweettart11

See my thread entiteled,
WHAT IS UP WITH WEBKINZ WORLD!!!
BIG PROBLEMS!
Old 03-22-2008, 12:19 PM   #36
potamess is on a distinguished road

50 pots to be gifted huh - well, I guess I had best get busy reading and posing 'cause I also have several items that I have several of and would like to gift or trade.

---------- potamess added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Opps - 50 posts not pots :>)

Last edited by potamess; 03-22-2008 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-23-2008, 10:18 AM   #37
hopebuchanan

hopebuchanan is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there anyway to disable the friend requests, specifically in the Tournament Area? My daughter is 4 1/2 and doesn't exactly understand why she shouldn't be friends with people she does not know.
hopebuchanan is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 06:00 PM   #38

webkinzfan711 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm Sad!!! I'm new here and everyone has a picture under thier user name, which is to the left. How do I get one????!!!! Thanks for reading.

---------- webkinzfan711 added 17 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

I figured out how to get webkinz pics but how do you get pics from other websites?????!!!!!??? THANKS!!!!

Last edited by webkinzfan711; 03-23-2008 at 06:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed