Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   [SOLVED] Help, is anyone else's Webkinz Studio not working? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/%5Bsolved%5D-help-anyone-elses-webkinz-studio-240258/)

lotusfairy03-09-2008 12:44 PM

[SOLVED] Help, is anyone else's Webkinz Studio not working?

:'(Is anyone else's studio not working? My young daughter saved up forever to by a webkinz studio. She bought it weeks ago and it always says that it is closed for an important fix. My neighbor said he used his last week! ??? So before I call customer support, could you guys tell me if your studios are working or if they are closed as well?

Thanks in advance for your replies!!!!!!!

webkinzloverxoxo<303-09-2008 12:56 PM

Re: Help, is anyone else's Webkinz Studio not working?

I am not sure.. I will go log on and check for you. Give me one minute because I would like to help you and your daughter!
:0)
♥webkinzloverxoxo<3

---------- webkinzloverxoxo&lt;3 added 4 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

No mine didnt work either...
This is what mine said.
The Webkinz Studio is currently closed for an important fix. The Studio will reopen shortly.

lotusfairy03-09-2008 01:39 PM

Thanks for taking the time Webkinzlover. I am hoping that I''ll get enough of those replies so I don't have to go through the dreaded customer serice thing! But my 6 year old is getting very impatient!:wallbash: Rep point to ya!

lightstreak03-09-2008 01:41 PM

Yeah, my studio's not working. One day i bought a new acter for the studio. When I went to the studio to put him in it gave me that window that explains how its going under maintenence and all that stuff.

fifteycent59803-09-2008 01:46 PM

mines not working either it says their working on it and it should be back in a couple of days or weeks :)

lotusfairy03-09-2008 02:15 PM

Thanks for the info lightstreak and fifteycent! Rep points to ya for taking the time!

kittylov12303-09-2008 02:17 PM

they are trying to fix the studio for some reason, it happened like during Christmas time too....

FunkyMonkeyGirl03-09-2008 02:18 PM

Mines not working =[ this is what mine says:

The Character You picked is INVALID please try again

CollieGirl6603-09-2008 05:19 PM

yeah mine hasn't been working for a while. it said it is closed for an important fix. this happened earlier at another time too. keep it and just wait. if it still doesn't open, email ganz at support@webkinz.com

fifteycent59803-09-2008 05:25 PM

your welcome glad to help u anytime gonna add u to friends :)

---------- fifteycent598 added 4 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Can exclusive items get you wish tokens because next to the exclusive items it show a token number?