Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 08:54 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

bluestarchick95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: [SOLVED] HELP!!!! [[map troubles!!]]

Help! Whenever I go to "My Room" I click on the map, right? I want to rename one of my rooms from just "room" to "Smooch's room". And then whenever I click the green little check and a pop-up comes up and says "Oops... you have used a word that is not allowed!" IT drives me nuts!! And I personally don't think I'm using a bad word! I've even tried different rooms and different words! Any ideas? Or does anyone know how I can contact Webkinz to help me?

Thnx,
aLeX :]
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2008, 09:16 AM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: HELP!!!! [[map troubles!!]]

I know you are not using a bad word but for some reason, WW has a very limited list of words you can use to name your rooms. I think Ganz needs to expand their dictionary on WW.
I am not sure if Ganz customer support will be able to assist you or not but I am glad to give you the link to their number and e-mail address. Good luck on naming Smooch's room.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t247012.html
animegrl is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 09:22 AM   #3
finally i'm a

good1378 will become famous soon enough

umm ganz onl lets you use letters romstwinelyvdbf thats it
good1378 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 10:04 AM   #4
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Keep trying. I've named my garden "Backyard" and it gave me the same trouble. Yeah, what a horrible word that is! Anyway, you can also try this:

Name your room and then close the map.

I've done this for a couple of rooms and it works... sometimes. I use to think I could not change the names of a pet's room but that's not true... all my rooms are now renamed.

Then again your title might just be slang for "I bite my paw at you" ... in Shakespearean Kinz talk.
Azriel is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 01:37 PM   #5

bluestarchick95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all of your help guys!
Old 07-16-2008, 02:29 PM   #6
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Sometimes you can name the room after your theme. I have a backyard with lots of floating things and I named it Let's Fly Away! It worked, plus it's fun to come up with unusal names.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 02:41 PM   #7
Washma45746

Tweety29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: HELP!!!! [[map troubles!!]]

Trust me that happened to me a lot. Sometimes when I just want to name one of my rooms flower room orsomething that message commes. Just leave it alone for a nwhile, go play some games in the arcade or something and log out. The when you log back in it will work! If not the first time ry it again! I hope this helped!
Tweety29 is offline Female
Closed