Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 11:03 AM   #1
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] Girffin - I'm Really Confused

Okay. So I am really confused. I really want the Griffin but I see 3 different items for it.

1. I see the Griffin House Tapestry ( But That Is Just Another eStore Item Right? )
2. I see the Griffin Fireplace ( I thought that was the PSI )
3. I see some Griffin House Rug ( WHAT IS THAT? But some call it the PSI? )

So please help. I am really confused! Also, was the griffin sold already? Now I am SUPER confused!
How do I get each item, what is the PSI, and when can I get the items? ( Like most likely what date.. )

Last edited by Geminicat21; 04-28-2009 at 01:01 PM..
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2009, 11:11 AM   #2
webkinz_forever

Default Re: Girffin - I'm Really Confused

OK, I believe that the 2nd one is the PSI. We got sneak peeks for some reason or other. The first one is an e-store item, and the second one, I believe, is a fancy signature item (from the signature webkinz).

Hope I helped

Last edited by webkinz_forever; 04-27-2009 at 01:37 PM..
Old 04-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

aahhh Thank you soo much! I will have to look into that! Thanks!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 01:36 PM   #4
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

1. The Griffin House Tapestry is probably like the Unicorn Tapestry, and will be a code item from the e-store, maybe as a result from a contest.

2. The Griffin Fireplace is the Griffin PSI. If you go to the menus at the top of WI, under Webkinz PSI/PSF you can choose future webkinz. The Griffin's items are pictured there.

3. I could not find anything about a Griffin House rug. Where did you see a reference to it? Maybe someone got confused about the tapestry?
msclockart is offline Male
Old 04-27-2009, 02:05 PM   #5
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Post Re: Girffin - I'm Really Confused

This is what i understand they are:
Griffin House Tapestry - Estore item
Griffin Fireplace - Psf for the griffen
Griffin House Rug - a prize only obtanable by winning the contest for the griffen on kinzville news (very high on the wigev priceless guide)
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 04-27-2009, 02:56 PM   #6
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I think Ilovemom619 is right on the third one, and I don't know what the others are, I thought the griffin's PSI was a bed
EDIT: The tapestry is a "green" eStore item
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 09:16 AM   #7
4 Accts. please ask

KaileysMommy has a spectacular aura about

Here is a post from the front page of WI. I am not sure about the griffin rug though.

Click the image to open in full size.

It was only up for a moment, but thanks to a glitch at the eStore, we can bring you a sneak peek of some future eStore items. Several of our members who were were waiting for the Surprise Saturday sale to start at Midnight got a look at, and grabbed pictures of, a Flying Carpet, an Emerald Lab, and a Griffin House Tapestry.
  • Flying Carpet: Have a fantastic time with this Flying Carpet! 6,000 eStore points
  • Emerald Lab: Born in May? The Emerald Lab is a perfect match for you! 12,500 eStore points
  • Griffin House Tapestry: Griffin House Tapestry 5,000 eStore points
KaileysMommy is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 10:19 AM   #8
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

It seems a lot of people are confused about the Griffin rug....and I believe someone else had it right. It is a prize that was given with the Griffin for the most recent Kinzville News contest (which they haven't picked the winners for yet).
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 10:37 AM   #9
4 Accts. please ask

KaileysMommy has a spectacular aura about

Here is what I was able to find on the webkinz newz site.

Fun Stuff
Contest Opens Tonight at Midnight EST
April 24th, 2009
Remember that the Griffin contest opens at Midnight EST tonight. Write a silly paragraph or story that explains how the Griffin became a symbol of royalty. Five entries will win an eStore exclusive Griffin virtual pet and the regal Griffin Emblem Rug. Visit the Contests page for more details.
KaileysMommy is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 11:23 AM   #10
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Everyone was right about number 3. The Griffin Emblem Rug is a prize from a Webkinz Newz contest that just finished up. Here's a picture:

Click the image to open in full size.
msclockart is offline Male
Closed