Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 01:27 AM   #1
leake06
Webkinz :)

booboo110 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: [SOLVED] Frozen In My Room

Im kinda frustrated because in my trophy room my trophies are going all crazy. They are like hanging in WW. I try to fix them by removing them and putting them back on the trophy stands but it wont let me remove them. It wont even let me click on them and now its happening with one of my trophy stands. I hope i dont eventually lose them. Two have not been able to be fixed for almost a week now. Anyone else having problems like this with their stuff?

---------- booboo110 added 8 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

It wont let me move both of those trophies and their stands. i removed my other ones incase I am going to lose the ones I have!

Last edited by booboo110; 01-11-2008 at 01:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 10:15 AM   #2
wandajean is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Frozen In My Room

Yes! I had the problem in my pig "Pinelope" room. A plant was stuck for several weeks. My pig could even walk through it. Finally, it was working fine. Now, my lil St. Bernard, Whiskey, has a toy stuck in his old room. Same story; however, it has not started to be recognized yet. It has been that way for about 2 weeks now. If it does not start working soon, there is a place in the help section on webkinz.com that talks about items being stuck. I believe I will try to send a help request from there.

Good Luck!:pig:
Old 01-11-2008, 11:04 AM   #3
leake06

View Post Originally Posted by wandajean
Yes! I had the problem in my pig "Pinelope" room. A plant was stuck for several weeks. My pig could even walk through it. Finally, it was working fine. Now, my lil St. Bernard, Whiskey, has a toy stuck in his old room. Same story; however, it has not started to be recognized yet. It has been that way for about 2 weeks now. If it does not start working soon, there is a place in the help section on webkinz.com that talks about items being stuck. I believe I will try to send a help request from there.

Good Luck!:pig:

Good point. I just hope they dont disappear!
Old 01-12-2008, 09:52 PM   #4
Roohoo1
Gifted

Roohoo1 has a spectacular aura about

I've had 4 items and a vehicle stuck since before New Year's. Here's the link to report the stuck items and vehicles to Ganz. http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/ss.php

They haven't fixed any of mine yet but I keep hoping they'll get to them. I figure they're swamped with requests.

Good luck with your stuff.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:26 PM   #5
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

yes it is doing the same thing I have only 2 trophies used to have three until someone broke into my account long story any way I can't move it either or even click on it the 6th time I went in there both of them were gone so i logged back in and they came back thankfully but I still can't move it
bigduck is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 10:31 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I had that happen with a Lava Lamp and a 'floating Gem Box.' It's just a matter of placement, I think. If you move them to various parts of the room, (once they are UNSTUCK) you will notice they won't do that any more. I have had it happen in a couple of rooms and I think it was because there was too much for the server to load in the one room, like it was seriously cluttered or the items were really detailed. You may have to dedicate another room for your trophies...just until these little snarls are all untangled.
BY the way...where did you get the bowling pins BESIDE your alley, mine doesn't have that, were they an exclusive item, too?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 10:35 PM   #7
leake06

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I had that happen with a Lava Lamp and a 'floating Gem Box.' It's just a matter of placement, I think. If you move them to various parts of the room, (once they are UNSTUCK) you will notice they won't do that any more. I have had it happen in a couple of rooms and I think it was because there was too much for the server to load in the one room, like it was seriously cluttered or the items were really detailed. You may have to dedicate another room for your trophies...just until these little snarls are all untangled.
BY the way...where did you get the bowling pins BESIDE your alley, mine doesn't have that, were they an exclusive item, too?

heeeey well i cant get them to move at all...maybe one day
the bowling pins are from the W shop. They are under toys and books. they look awful cool huh?
Old 01-12-2008, 10:48 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, that is a KICKIN' Idea! Thanks. I never look at the toys because most of the aren't interactive. I think it's like buying a picture of a toy. What is the point? But, yeah, cool I am gonna get me some o' them fer sure, now. About your frozen items, now...
Try this link, it was right in the Customer Support section of the sign in page.
http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/ss.php
Does it happen to look anything like this at times? The swamp runner is on the pedestal...I don't think you are supposed to be able to do that.
Attachment 49172

Last edited by Dixiecup; 11-01-2009 at 06:17 PM..
Old 01-13-2008, 01:00 AM   #9
leake06

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yeah, that is a KICKIN' Idea! Thanks. I never look at the toys because most of the aren't interactive. I think it's like buying a picture of a toy. What is the point? But, yeah, cool I am gonna get me some o' them fer sure, now. About your frozen items, now...
Try this link, it was right in the Customer Support section of the sign in page.
http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/ss.php
Does it happen to look anything like this at times? The swamp runner is on the pedestal...I don't think you are supposed to be able to do that.
Attachment 49172

LOL! thats too funny. well there is a picture at the beginning of this little thing i started here. its actually 3 items stuck. a gumball trophy is stuck in the air...a cash cow one is stuck on the ground..and the trophy stand is just plain old stuck. i cant click on any of them. its almost like WW doesnt recognize them because my pets walk right through it!
Old 01-13-2008, 12:31 PM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by booboo110
LOL! thats too funny. well there is a picture at the beginning of this little thing i started here. its actually 3 items stuck. a gumball trophy is stuck in the air...a cash cow one is stuck on the ground..and the trophy stand is just plain old stuck. i cant click on any of them. its almost like WW doesnt recognize them because my pets walk right through it!
LOL, and then when you try to move it, there is a square that is to the left of the room, outside it that won't let you get to that item. Yeah, I had that happen for a couple of weeks. Hey what do you think of my Bowling Alley? Thanks for the idea! (Thanks for the add, too)
Desert Sand2.jpg

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-13-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Closed