Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2007, 08:50 PM   #11
Gifted

nodoubtdaisy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Charm Forest Problem (picture included)

View Post Originally Posted by googles
Thanks for the suggestions. I have tried logging out and back in a few times but have not been successful yet. I will definitely try the error form if things aren't back to normal tomorrow.
sorry to hear that it's not working. my only other suggestion would be to reboot your computer all together. do you have any other ww accounts? does access work with them?

i was going to enter the CF but i'm not allowed to enter until well after 10pm. once i can access, i will let you know if i have any issues.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2007, 08:54 PM   #12
Gift Guru

googles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by nodoubtdaisy
sorry to hear that it's not working. my only other suggestion would be to reboot your computer all together. do you have any other ww accounts? does access work with them?

i was going to enter the CF but i'm not allowed to enter until well after 10pm. once i can access, i will let you know if i have any issues.
Thank you. I will try to reboot my computer. That is a very good idea. I do have another account, but I don't have any charms on it or any codes to enter. I guess I'm out of luck there.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:59 PM   #13
Gifted

Thank you. I will try to reboot my computer. That is a very good idea. I do have another account, but I don't have any charms on it or any codes to enter. I guess I'm out of luck there.
lsdkfjsapdofijdsoifjadof oops i tried to type with crossed fingers!!

---------- nodoubtdaisy added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

thx for the rep point!! that was very sweet!!

Last edited by nodoubtdaisy; 11-11-2007 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-11-2007, 09:03 PM   #14
Gift Guru

googles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to behold

lsdkfjsapdofijdsoifjadof oops i tried to type with crossed fingers!!
LOL. Well, I'm going to try to reboot right now (which could take a while. I've got a slooooow computer). I'll let you know if it works

---------- googles added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

thx for the rep point!! that was very sweet!!
Aw, no problem. You are deserving of it.

Last edited by googles; 11-11-2007 at 09:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-11-2007, 09:07 PM   #15
Gifted

LOL. Well, I'm going to try to reboot right now (which could take a while. I've got a slooooow computer). I'll let you know if it works

---------- googles added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Aw, no problem. You are deserving of it.
i totally feel for you and the computer. i had to put my dell desktop out to pasture this past january. old hank, was born in 1997. he survived alot, but he couldn't overcome that last 1000th virus. i bought meself an apple macbook and have been one happy happy customer ever since.

it's nice to be deserving!! thank you!!
Old 11-11-2007, 09:21 PM   #16
Gift Guru

i totally feel for you and the computer. i had to put my dell desktop out to pasture this past january. old hank, was born in 1997. he survived alot, but he couldn't overcome that last 1000th virus. i bought meself an apple macbook and have been one happy happy customer ever since.

it's nice to be deserving!! thank you!!
Sounds like I'm in the same boat you were in. I've got a Dell dimeninsion desktop that's on its last leg. The memory on it is horrible, but it gets things done (at its own pace, that is).

Hmmm, looks like I'm still getting the same charm forest message even after the reboot. Oh well, I'll try to think of it as one less bad fairy shirt to keep up with. Tonight will be the first night that I wish I could get a charm shirt.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:40 PM   #17
Gifted

Sounds like I'm in the same boat you were in. I've got a Dell dimeninsion desktop that's on its last leg. The memory on it is horrible, but it gets things done (at its own pace, that is).

Hmmm, looks like I'm still getting the same charm forest message even after the reboot. Oh well, I'll try to think of it as one less bad fairy shirt to keep up with. Tonight will be the first night that I wish I could get a charm shirt.
i wish you could do sound effects in the forum, you know like wanh-wonh. the all depressed sound that game shows make when you don't win.

hey, at least it's not the bad fairy laughing!!
Old 11-11-2007, 09:49 PM   #18
Gift Guru

i wish you could do sound effects in the forum, you know like wanh-wonh. the all depressed sound that game shows make when you don't win.

hey, at least it's not the bad fairy laughing!!
LOL, I love it! Thanks so much for the laugh. I can hear the noise now too. Haha, that absolutely made my night. Whoa, we'd have a loud forum if there really were sound effects. Just think of all the commotion we'd hear on the main pages!

Also, thank you for the rep. point. That was a nice surprise to discover.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:51 PM   #19
Gifted

LOL, I love it! Thanks so much for the laugh. I can hear the noise now too. Haha, that absolutely made my night. Whoa, we'd have a loud forum if there really were sound effects. Just think of all the commotion we'd hear on the main pages!

Also, thank you for the rep. point. That was a nice surprise to discover.
omg!! yes!! i would love the noises!! i really miss the "WHEEL of WOW!!" that was on ww. but think how many laughs we would get if only we could send sound effects!

ur welcome!!
Old 11-11-2007, 09:56 PM   #20
Gift Guru

omg!! yes!! i would love the noises!! i really miss the "WHEEL of WOW!!" that was on ww. but think how many laughs we would get if only we could send sound effects!

ur welcome!!
That WOW voice was my favorite. The first day it was gone, I thought I just missed it. The second day I turned the volume up so I wouldn't miss it two days in a row. I promise I almost had a heart attack when the wheel started to spin. It was SO loud!
Closed