Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 08:23 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Re: Can't put Figurines in display

Weird, every one's having problems like the curio shop won't load, can't place items in their rooms, can't get on WW, can't get to their rooms... so far none have happened to me. Sorry to say I don't have an answer to your problem. But it will have to go away some day, right?
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 09:53 PM   #12
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

First, the figures need to be in your dock. Then you need for your pet to walk up to the wall right in front of the display case, then click the wall/display case. The display case should open (like a dresser opens). You then drag your figures from your dock into the display case. After you close the display case, you will not be able to see your figures in it (only when you open it up, will you see which figures you have).

If you have tried this, sorry. I thought I would go through all the steps, in case you were trying to put your figures in the case without opening it first.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 10:02 PM   #13
coolgrams1
Webkinz :)
charmgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I have had this same problem when I tried to put in the ones I recently bought--this was just a couple of days ago. I haven't tried moving furniture away from the wall yet. I figured it's just another glitch so I'm waiting patiently for it to get fixed! Just wanted you to know you are not alone!
Old 02-24-2008, 10:39 PM   #14
Lil Kinz
indysmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Can't put Figurines in display

My friend was telling me that people aren't geting responses from Ganz with their problems. People are being redirected to write their questions, but they still don't get answers. I'm not sure what site she was looking at, but it seems you need help here. I had the same problem with getting Ganz to answer my question, and fix my problems. I started to call the Ganz company, and not rely on Webkinz for help. THEY CAN NOT HELP OR FIX EVERYTHING!!!!! I have gotten answers to all my questions, sometimes not the answers I want, and found the help I've needed. I get a call back withing 24 hours (not on weekends or holidays), and if they've needed to investigate anything, they have always called my back in a very timely fashion. They do not keep track of things you've lost in your dock that you bought in the wshop, or curio shop. They do keep track of things you get as an adoption gift. I've called about many things. Here is the # that I've called with 2 different extentions you can try. I hope this helps people, because it has worked for me, and they have fixed what they could (replacing lost adoption gifts, and with problems with the daily activities when they can.)
Call Ganz directly-
1-800-724-5902 ext 2905 ext 2634
If they give you a call back #1-866-932-5469 it doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can not access the voice mail and extentions from that #!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this can help you like it has helped me.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:44 PM   #15
ccbart4
Gift Guru

beckey44 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by indysmom
My friend was telling me that people aren't geting responses from Ganz with their problems. People are being redirected to write their questions, but they still don't get answers. I'm not sure what site she was looking at, but it seems you need help here. I had the same problem with getting Ganz to answer my question, and fix my problems. I started to call the Ganz company, and not rely on Webkinz for help. THEY CAN NOT HELP OR FIX EVERYTHING!!!!! I have gotten answers to all my questions, sometimes not the answers I want, and found the help I've needed. I get a call back withing 24 hours (not on weekends or holidays), and if they've needed to investigate anything, they have always called my back in a very timely fashion. They do not keep track of things you've lost in your dock that you bought in the wshop, or curio shop. They do keep track of things you get as an adoption gift. I've called about many things. Here is the # that I've called with 2 different extentions you can try. I hope this helps people, because it has worked for me, and they have fixed what they could (replacing lost adoption gifts, and with problems with the daily activities when they can.)
Call Ganz directly-
1-800-724-5902 ext 2905 ext 2634
If they give you a call back #1-866-932-5469 it doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can not access the voice mail and extentions from that #!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this can help you like it has helped me.
It wants an account number and store name on these numbers, what do you say to them?
beckey44 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2008, 07:01 PM   #16
racefan442
Gift Guru

khwebkinz will become famous soon enough

hopefully its a short term glitch that will be resolved soon. im just happy to know im not the only one. this isnt with all my figures, i have several in the case. its just with the ones weve bought this last week. for now im just keeping them in my dock and every day i try to put them in but no change yet.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:55 PM   #17
kader99
Lil Kinz
kader99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same problem here. I keep getting logged out whenever I try to put the figures i their display. I have some already in the display so it did work at first.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:58 PM   #18
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

It is suppose to work when you click on the shelf once you have it up and put your figures in it. But no you can't see them otherwise. I put mine in my room
fluffy is offline Female
Closed