Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 06:59 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
HuntNme is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: [SOLVED] can't get on webkinz site @ home

Previously we had no issues getting on the Webkinz site from home, there were no probs whatsoever... now when I type "webkinz.com" in it comes up w/ this...http://www.webkinz.com/SWF/setLocale.swf?locale=us_en I thought it was a flash issue, so I uninstalled my flash player and re-installed it (from the adobe website) still won't work. I can go to any other website w/ no probs, but not Webkinz. This is highly aggrivating, because my son can't do any of the daily activities or feed his Webkinz on my days off. (and he has 17 or 1 Does anyone know what I need to do? Has anyone had this problem before??
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2008, 07:01 PM   #2
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: can't get on webkinz site @ home

that is the right site they changed it!!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 07:04 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
HuntNme is an unknown quantity at this point

what do I do now?
Old 04-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #4
MotherKinz

Same thing is happening to my daughters. They cannot see the page.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #5
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

when i click on the link you gave me it goes right to ww!!!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 07:25 PM   #6
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Hello. Try typing in www.zingoz.com and see if that works.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 07:28 PM   #7
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

This was the link I was being redirected to, along with others on the site. This link is still working for me.
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

pixiedust1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone told me that webkinz said not to down load flash player 9 upgrade, It does not work with webkinz at this time, and they are working on this problem. Sorry your having such a hard time. Hope you will be able to get on using the web site lilypad1394 gave you. Good luck.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:53 PM   #9
Always going to be a

PrincessDayDay is just really nicePrincessDayDay is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by pixiedust1
Someone told me that webkinz said not to down load flash player 9 upgrade, It does not work with webkinz at this time, and they are working on this problem. Sorry your having such a hard time. Hope you will be able to get on using the web site lilypad1394 gave you. Good luck.
I think you are right, but I think maybe the issue has been resolved. I updated the Flash player earlier (my comp does it automatically) before I read FairlyOddMoms post advising againist updating. But I had no problems logging on to WW so maybe the bug has been fixed?

Hope this helps!
PrincessDayDay is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 08:21 PM   #10

Unicornluv will become famous soon enough

The new URL for Webkinz is www.webkinz.com/us_en/
I had problems, too, until I clicked on the link HuntNme included the post. When I clicked on that link, it sent me to Webkinz World with the new URL (given above) in the URL browser box. I then tried typing in the new URL, and it sent me to Webkinz World. Hop this helps! I also sent a message to Ganz through their "Contact Us" section about the problem. Have a great day!
Closed