Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 02:18 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
CharlieC is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: [SOLVED] Can't Get To My Room

Help! We (my son and I) are brand new to Webkinz and are having major problems. We have not been able to get into My Room a single time! Every time we try we get the error message: “Oops, I’m sorry, we can’t connect to Webkinz World. Please log back in later for more fun and games…” and then we are logged off. My 6yr old is devastated and can’t understand why Webkinz ‘hates him’. Can anyone help me? (I did email Ganz support and haven’t heard back from them yet.)

Any advice is welcome!

Thanks,

CharlieC
:chi:
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 02:48 AM   #2
Gifted

williamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Can't Get To My Room

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having problem. Ganz has been extremely poor at communicating ever since we joined in the fall. If you do hear back, it will likely be to say sorry, they're aware of the issue, and are working hard to solve it....

They have had major issues with traffic (that they should have seen coming but didn't care enough to plan for). We have had the same trouble, but it has gradually improved since the 25th. Others in WI have also reported issues specifically with adoption being only partly completed - this may also be a reason for trouble that is specifically in "My Room" although I can't be sure. They say they are running scans and fixes to identify and correct problem accounts.

It's not a nice outcome for your son. Our kids have been repeatedly disappointed by glitches too. I hope things improve for you.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:12 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
kitnguye is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there Charlie. My daughter and I had the same problem with her new Webkinz she received on Xmas day. We are also first-time webkinz owners. After about 5 days, I emailed Webkinz with a description of my problem in the subject line. About 48 hours later, the problem was resolved, but they did not communicate the resolution to me. I just tried it one morning and the room was available. If you have already emailed, I would email again and append "2nd notice" to your subject line. Also, Webkinz has issued a press release acknowledging the problem and stating they are working to fix the room glitches and hope to have it done "over a couple days". I'm definitely not making excuses for them, though. I'm a programmer myself and it is absolutely unacceptable they have such a slow technical staff to resolve these problems. I'm just trying to reassure you there is light at the end of the tunnel!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:58 AM   #4
Lil Kinz
MaryEvelyn is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problem only in my daughters pets room it will load to a set point, the same point each time and than freeze. I have now started warning other parents not to buy these toys as I do not believe they are plaining to fix the problem anytime soon. They have their money and could care less about us.
Closed