Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 09:59 PM   #21
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Asian accounts-No floating eggs?

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
thank you so much...this is really helpful, i never knew that and we have 5 accounts. do you know if you can get eggs in the tournament area by chance?

Do you mean do a Ctrol N for each window you want open, in other words, if i want to log in to 5 accounts, then how would i do it, just minimize each one, i am a bit confused. or do we log in first? Maybe it will make more sense when I try it, I have one window minimized on Firefox but that doesn't help much.....
If you can still see your dock, then you will be able to catch eggs. I don't think you can catch eggs with Goober's Lab, because you can't see your dock when you play that game... If I am wrong, and somebody has gotten any eggs without seeing their dock, then let us know (they may have changed the programming).

For the Ctrl n:

Open a log in screen
Click on it
do a "Ctrl n" and a new log in screen will pop up
do another "Ctrl n" and another will pop up . . . pop up as many as you need and log in as many times as you have accounts. Cascade the windows so you can see the left hand side of each window, and then you can see the eggs coming (it is easiest to see the eggs in your room). When you see one coming, click on that window, and then try to catch the egg! When you log in, leave at least 30 seconds between log ins, so the eggs don't come in the windows at the same time. This will give you a chance to re-cascade the windows. I cascade mine so once I catch the egg, I can click on the lower left corner of each window in order, and then be able to see all the windows again (well, the left-most side of the windows, anyway!)

I hope this helps you catch more eggs!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 10:00 PM   #22
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

I have not even been able to load my Asian account.
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 10:12 PM   #23
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Hi,

I think like with all floating or festival items (Fall Fest, POTM, Winterfest etc), you are unable to "catch" or "click" them whilst playing any Arcade or Tournament Games.

You can wait for them while doing:
Quizzy's
Jigsaw Puzzle or in home games
Gardening
Swimming in the Pool
Sitting in your room/garden
Reading the New on the Main Page
Curio Shop (at the end of Gem Hunt or just visiting to see what's on sale)
End of EO Job

Since I discovered eggs were available when I first posted on here I have gotten 2 in each American account. But I agree the frequency is much less.
commodore is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 10:34 PM   #24
Gifted

BorderCollies is on a distinguished road

FYI - I have the same problem!
My Asian account and my European account won't load past the blue screen. The US accounts are fine.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:44 PM   #25

mommyberry is on a distinguished road

I'm relieved to hear other people are having the same problem in their Asian account...I thought something was wrong with mine, I only get my dock and ads with a blue screen, have tried several times to log out and log back in but nothing works, very frustrating since I am trying to make some kinzcash for that account and cannot even do my employment office job.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:50 PM   #26
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by IceCap
I kept getting the blue screen, logging off/back on didn't help....so I deleted the Temp Files (Tools/ Internet Options/ Delete Files)
and that seems to have solved the problem.
I have not had a problem, but I just deleted all my temporary files yesterday. If you can't get your account to load, then try deleting your temporary internet files (cache) as IceCap has done.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:56 PM   #27
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

I have tried the deleting thing, logging in and then out and back in again and still all I get is the blue screen.
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 11:01 PM   #28
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kelbel75
I have tried the deleting thing, logging in and then out and back in again and still all I get is the blue screen.
Have you tried using a different Web Browser? I'm not sure if this would help, just a suggestion. It may be that the accounts that are getting a blue screen might be accounts on the same server. My Asian Account is loading fine, but just no chocolate eggs but the occasional "oops...can't load the required file" message when I'm playing games.
commodore is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 01:11 PM   #29
Wacky Holidays!

Bad news- I just got the "Oops..." message on one of my American accounts (after I logged out and back on after midnight). I hope they fix this for tomorrow so we can catch more eggs.

Good news, right before I got this message, I won an exclusive on the Wising Well (3 wishing wells in the middle). I will post pictures tomorrow (oops...later today...it is already tomorrow!)

---------- SnowCrystal added 823 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Bad news- I just got the "Oops..." message on one of my American accounts (after I logged out and back on after midnight). I hope they fix this for tomorrow so we can catch more eggs.
The eggs are flying on both the Asian and American accounts! They fixed it...yeah! Although I have been on my Asian account for an hour and have only seen one egg! It is Easter in Asia and I haven't received my Easter gift yet in Webkinz World. I hope I get it later, or after the US maintenance.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 03-22-2008 at 01:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-22-2008, 01:21 PM   #30
Gifted

BorderCollies is on a distinguished road

Congratulations SnowCrystal. I have been wanting the 3 wells forever. Yay for you!!!!! Also, FYI, I finally cleared my cache and everything is now working fine. No more blue screen and the eggs are flying on my Asian accnt also-
Closed