Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 09:30 PM   #11
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Asian accounts-No floating eggs?

thank you so much...this is really helpful, i never knew that and we have 5 accounts. do you know if you can get eggs in the tournament area by chance?

---------- pblavelle added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
thank you so much...this is really helpful, i never knew that and we have 5 accounts. do you know if you can get eggs in the tournament area by chance?
Sorry, ididn't see your post about having to see the dock to get eggs, i had read a post that someone was getting them in the tournament area.......thank you.

---------- pblavelle added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Hi, I have been collecting the chocolate eggs on my American account, but I have not seen any on my Asian account yet. I do keep getting a pop-up every now and then stating "Oops...we had trouble loading a required file".

Has anyone with an Asian account seen any floating eggs yet?

I am on the Asian account and it seem fine but NO EGGS!!!! I am really tired of watching this screen....LOL I think I will call it a day.....and the kids' eyes are tired form bein gon here allday and only getting 3 eggs!!!!! GOod Luck Everyone!

---------- pblavelle added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Sometimes, if you have a lot of items in your dock (or a large account, i.e. lots of pets, rooms, etc), there is a slow running Adobe Flash Player script. You need to allow pop-ups from www.webkinz.com, and then if this is the problem a pop-up will pop up and say this and ask if you want to abort the script (it states that it may make your computer unresponsive--but it has never made mine unresponsive). You need to say "no" and allow the script to run; then the page will load. (If you get the pop-up twice in a row, sometimes Webkinz will log you out and then you need to try to log in again).

I only had the problem once today with things not loading properly (blue screen showing instead of the newspaper). I logged off and back on, and then it was okay.

I hope you guys can get on and catch some eggs. They are not flying very often on the EST time zone accounts (and I haven't seen them at all on my Asian account--I've only seen that silly "Oops..." message popping up).

If you have multiple accounts, and want more than one internet explorer window open at once, go to the log in screen and do a Ctrl-n -- a new log in window will pop up (I have 6 open now trying to catch eggs!). You can log into a different account on each of the new windows you open (I'm doing my nieces' accounts also). If you are on a Mac, I believe it is the Apple/squiggle key instead of the Ctrl key.

---------- SnowCrystal added 4 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

You can only get eggs if you can see your dock in the window. I know I have played games in my room (like Bathtub Battles) and I have been able to get eggs because you can still see your dock and Kinzcash and pet in the lower left hand corner.
Do you mean do a Ctrol N for each window you want open, in other words, if i want to log in to 5 accounts, then how would i do it, just minimize each one, i am a bit confused. or do we log in first? Maybe it will make more sense when I try it, I have one window minimized on Firefox but that doesn't help much.....

Last edited by pblavelle; 03-21-2008 at 09:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 09:31 PM   #12
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Hi,

Could someone please post a picture of the chocolate egg?
commodore is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 09:33 PM   #13
Gifted

OK, then you mean I CAN GET EGGS IN THE TOURNAMENT AREA???? I can see the dock, so does that mean yes???? sorry, it sounded like you meant no, but i guess you mean we can????

---------- pblavelle added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by commodore
Hi,

Could someone please post a picture of the chocolate egg?
Ohh i would but i can't do it on my laptop, sorry. Can someone please post for Commodore?

Last edited by pblavelle; 03-21-2008 at 09:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-21-2008, 09:35 PM   #14
Capacheno1
Webkinz :)

IceCap is on a distinguished road

I kept getting the blue screen, logging off/back on didn't help....so I deleted the Temp Files (Tools/ Internet Options/ Delete Files)
and that seems to have solved the problem.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:35 PM   #15
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

Every time you see the "oops...can't load the required file" message....THAT was your egg.

The asian accounts obviously did not get the file for the eggs properly added.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:36 PM   #16
Gift Guru

I managed to get an egg rolling across my screen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSpringfest.jpg (53.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpgSpringfest_2.jpg (6.7 KB, 20 views)
Old 03-21-2008, 09:38 PM   #17
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
OK, then you mean I CAN GET EGGS IN THE TOURNAMENT AREA???? I can see the dock, so does that mean yes???? sorry, it sounded like you meant no, but i guess you mean we can????

---------- pblavelle added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Ohh i would but i can't do it on my laptop, sorry. Can someone please post for Commodore?
Thank you, I just managed to get one.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:45 PM   #18
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by commodore
Thank you, I just managed to get one.
Ohhh GOOD, I am glad you finally got one. Believe me they are few and far between!!!:wt::wt:
Old 03-21-2008, 09:47 PM   #19
thegrinch &more
Gift Guru

Luvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud of

I can't even see my Asian account. Just the green screen stuck.
Luvs Webkinz is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 09:55 PM   #20
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Luvs Webkinz
I can't even see my Asian account. Just the green screen stuck.
Well, alot of people can't seem to log into it. I can, but no eggs on that account at all. Maybe tomorrow.........sigh....:wt::rdr:
Closed