Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Question Unanswered: [SOLVED] Asian accounts-No floating eggs?

Hi, I have been collecting the chocolate eggs on my American account, but I have not seen any on my Asian account yet. I do keep getting a pop-up every now and then stating "Oops...we had trouble loading a required file".

Has anyone with an Asian account seen any floating eggs yet?

SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 07:12 PM   #2
29 accounts...OYE!
Gift Guru

tiggrmommi is a name known to alltiggrmommi is a name known to alltiggrmommi is a name known to all

Default Re: Asian accounts-No floating eggs?

My asian accounts wont even load! Its driving me INSANE!! i have three and can not get past the blue loading W :-(
tiggrmommi is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 07:14 PM   #3
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

my asian account only shows the dock and advertisements
Old 03-21-2008, 08:47 PM   #4
angellara

Queenangellara is on a distinguished road

Mine will not load past the dock either! And I have a new baby to adopt!!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 08:57 PM   #5

I rock:) is an unknown quantity at this point

WHATS A ASIAN ACCOUNT?????? SOME1 PLZ TELL ME
Old 03-21-2008, 09:01 PM   #6
Topizots
Gift Trainee

Topizots is an unknown quantity at this point

I must have the worst luck as I have yet to get a floating egg on either of my accounts!!! LOL
Old 03-21-2008, 09:01 PM   #7
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by I rock:)
WHATS A ASIAN ACCOUNT?????? SOME1 PLZ TELL ME
When you set up a new Webkinz World account, you now have the opportunity to set up the time zone. An Asian account is in (I believe) Japanese Standard time (14 hours ahead of EST).
Old 03-21-2008, 09:03 PM   #8

I rock:) is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Asian accounts-No floating eggs?

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
When you set up a new Webkinz World account, you now have the opportunity to set up the time zone. An Asian account is in (I believe) Japanese Standard time (14 hours ahead of EST).
OH THANKS!!!!!! I DIDN'T KNO THAT
Old 03-21-2008, 09:17 PM   #9
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Topizots
I must have the worst luck as I have yet to get a floating egg on either of my accounts!!! LOL
I am on my Asian acct. had trouble with it loading a couple of times but it seems to be okay now. The EGGS are another really disappointing thing for the kids and me too!!! LOL All day they waitied and got only 3 and they were all on the computers on different accounts. I think Ganz nneds to realize this is so frustrating for the kids, they could make them more readily available!!!!! That is just my opinion but I personally don't think that is right.

---------- pblavelle added 8 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Can you get eggs if you are in the tournament area, the kids are sick of looking at the screen and moving things around, i was wondering if they would showup there? Does anyone know from past things that were floating??

Last edited by pblavelle; 03-21-2008 at 09:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-21-2008, 09:23 PM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by tiggrmommi
My asian accounts wont even load! Its driving me INSANE!! i have three and can not get past the blue loading W :-(
Sometimes, if you have a lot of items in your dock (or a large account, i.e. lots of pets, rooms, etc), there is a slow running Adobe Flash Player script. You need to allow pop-ups from www.webkinz.com, and then if this is the problem a pop-up will pop up and say this and ask if you want to abort the script (it states that it may make your computer unresponsive--but it has never made mine unresponsive). You need to say "no" and allow the script to run; then the page will load. (If you get the pop-up twice in a row, sometimes Webkinz will log you out and then you need to try to log in again).

I only had the problem once today with things not loading properly (blue screen showing instead of the newspaper). I logged off and back on, and then it was okay.

I hope you guys can get on and catch some eggs. They are not flying very often on the EST time zone accounts (and I haven't seen them at all on my Asian account--I've only seen that silly "Oops..." message popping up).

If you have multiple accounts, and want more than one internet explorer window open at once, go to the log in screen and do a Ctrl-n -- a new log in window will pop up (I have 6 open now trying to catch eggs!). You can log into a different account on each of the new windows you open (I'm doing my nieces' accounts also). If you are on a Mac, I believe it is the Apple/squiggle key instead of the Ctrl key.

---------- SnowCrystal added 4 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle

Can you get eggs if you are in the tournament area, the kids are sick of looking at the screen and moving things around, i was wondering if they would showup there? Does anyone know from past things that were floating??
You can only get eggs if you can see your dock in the window. I know I have played games in my room (like Bathtub Battles) and I have been able to get eggs because you can still see your dock and Kinzcash and pet in the lower left hand corner.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 03-21-2008 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed